Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Owner’s Manual - (Spanish)
OWNER’S manual LED LCD MONITOR LG 34WN780-B
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- ASSEMBLING AND PREPARING
- USING THE MONITOR
- USER SETTINGS
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- Always use genuine LG components to ensure safety and product performance.
- The product warranty will not cover damage or injury caused by the use of unauthorized components.
- It is recommended to use the supplied components.
- If you use generic cables not certified by LG, the screen may not display or there may be image problems.
- Illustrations in this document represent typical procedures, so they may look different from the actual product.
- Do not apply foreign substances (oils, lubricants, etc.) to the screw parts when assembling the product. (Doing so may damage the product.)
- Applying excessive force when tightening screws may cause damage to the monitor. Damage caused in this way will not be covered by the product warranty.
- Do not carry the monitor upside down by just holding the base. This may cause the monitor to fall off the stand and could result in personal injury.
- When lifting or moving the monitor, do not touch the monitor screen. The force applied to the monitor screen may cause damage to it.
- For wave pattern on appearance, unlike the general method of coating, it’s applied to added glittering material in raw material.With no peeled-off appearance, it has good durability. Please use it with confidence because there is no problem in using the product at all
Moving and Lifting the Monitor
When moving or lifting the monitor, follow these instructions to prevent the monitor from being scratched or damaged and to ensure safe transportation, regardless of its shape or size.
- Place the monitor in the original box or packing material before attempting to move it.
- Before moving or lifting the monitor, disconnect the power cord and all other cables.
- Hold the bottom and side of the monitor frame firmly. Do not hold the panel itself.
- When holding the monitor, the screen should face away from you to prevent
Newest Added: 32GN550-B WV5-1410W VBENLEM 22.7 43UN700T-B
Tags: Lg 55um6910puc Manual, Lg Dryer Model Dlgx7801ve, Lg Dlgx7801ve Manual, LG DLGX7801VE, LG Oled65c9pua, LG OLED65C9PUA C9, LG Oled65c9pua Owners Manual