Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- User Guide - (English)
OWNER’S MANUAL LED TV LG Electronics 55UB950T
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE NOTICE INFORMATION
- EXTERNAL CONTROL DEVICE SETUP
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
- ASSEMBLING AND PREPARING
- MAKING CONNECTIONS
- REMOTE CONTROL
- MAGIC REMOTE FUNCTIONS
- USING THE USER GUIDE
- ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION
- Open the package and make sure all the accessories are included.
- Attach the stand to the TV set.
- Connect an external device to the TV set.
- Make sure the network connection is available.
You can use the TV network functions only when the network connection is made.
- If the TV is turned on for the first time after it was shipped from the factory, initialization of the TV may take a few minutes.
- If label is attached to the speakers, make sure remove the label before using the TV, because the label can affect the sound.
ASSEMBLING AND PREPARING
Lifting and moving the TV
Please note the following advice to prevent the TV from being scratched or damaged and for safe transportation regardless of its type and size.
- It is recommended to mVove the TV in the box or packing material that the TV originally came in.
- Before moving or lifting the TV, disconnect the power cord and all cables.
- When holding the TV, the screen should face away from you to avoid damage.
- Hold the top and bottom of the TV frame firmly. Make sure not to hold the transparent part, speaker, or speaker grill area.
- When transporting a large TV, there should be at least 2 people.
- When transporting the TV by hand, hold the TV as shown in the following illustration.
- When transporting the TV, do not expose the TV to jolts or excessive vibration.
- When transporting the TV, keep the TV upright, never turn the TV on its side or tilt towards the left or right.
- Do not apply excessive pressure to cause flexing / bending of frame chassis as it may damage screen.
Attaching the stand
- Attach the stand to the TV using the upper mounting hole on the back of the TV.
- Attach the stand to the TV using the lower connection on the back of the TV.
- When attaching the stand to the TV set, place the screen facing down on a cushioned table or flat surface to protect the screen from scratches.
- Make sure that the screws are fastened completely. (If they are not fastened securely enough, the TV may tilt forward after being installed.) Do not fasten the screws with excessive force otherwise they may be worn out and become loose.
Mounting on a table
- Lift and tilt the TV into its upright position on a table. - Leave a 10 cm (minimum) space from the wall for proper ventilation.
- Connect the power cord to a wall outlet.
Securing the TV to a wall
- Insert and tighten the eye-bolts, or TV brackets and bolts on the back of the TV. - If there are bolts inserted at the eyebolts position, remove the bolts first.
- Mount the wall brackets with the bolts to the wall. Match the location of the wall bracket and the eye-bolts on the rear of the TV.
- Connect the eye-bolts and wall brackets tightly with a sturdy rope. Make sure to keep the rope horizontal with the flat surface.
Mounting on a wall
- Attach an optional wall mount bracket at the rear of the TV carefully and install the wall mount bracket on a solid wall perpendicular to the floor. When you attach the TV to other building materials, please contact qualified personnel. LG recommends that wall mounting be performed by a qualified professional installer. We recommend the use of LG’s wall mount bracket.
- When you do not use LG’s wall mount bracket, please use a wall mount bracket where the device is adequately secured to the wall with enough space to allow connectivity to external devices.
Preparing Built-in Camera
- Pull up the slide at the back of the TV.
- You can adjust the angle of the camera with the angle adjustment lever on the back of the built-in camera.
- Push down the built-in camera when you are not using it.
Cleaning your TV
- Clean your TV regularly to keep the best performance and to extend the product lifespan.
- Make sure to turn the power off and disconnect the power cord and all other cables first.
- When the TV is left unattended and unused for a long time, disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet to prevent possible damage from lightning or power surges.
Screen, frame, cabinet and stand
- To remove dust or light dirt, wipe the surface with a dry, clean, and soft cloth
- To remove major dirt, wipe the surface with a soft cloth dampened in clean water or a diluted mild detergent. Then wipe immediately with a dry cloth.
- Avoid touching the screen at all times, as this may result in damage to the screen.
- Do not push, rub, or hit the screen surface with your fingernail or a sharp object, as this may result in scratches and image distortions.
- Do not use any chemicals as this may damage the product.
- Do not spray liquid onto the surface. If water enters the TV, it may result in fire, electric shock, or malfunction.
- Remove the accumulated dust or dirt on the power cord regularly.
Newest Added: 60UF850T 70LB6560 65UB980T 42LB5610 65UF850T
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: UB85**, UB93**, UB95**, UB98**, UC97**, UG88**, UC9*
Tags: TV LG MODEL NO 70LB6560, LG Oled65c9pua, LG OLED65C9PUA C9, LG 55in Class - C9 Series - 4K UHD OLED TV, LG 55" Class - C9 Series - 4K UHD OLED TV, LG Oled65c9pua Owners Manual, Lg C9 65inch 4k Smart Tv