Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
Table of contents
- Safe Operation Practices
- Service and Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
- Service Numbers
- Warranty Statement
Unpacking the Snow Blower
- Open the top of the carton.
- Cut down the corners on the front of the carton and fold down the front side.
- Pull the snow blower out of the carton. Be sure not to damage the chute, or any cables attached to the chute, which is shipped under the shroud on the backside of the carton.
Operating the Snow Blower
- Once the auger drive is engaged, roll the snow blower into the layer of snow to be removed.
- Adjust the chute so that the snow is not thrown over other snow that is to be removed.
- Prevent possible property damage or personal injury from object ricochet by planning your snow throwing pattern to avoid discharge towards windows, walls, cars, etc.
- Do not overload machine capacity by attempting to clear snow at too fast of a rate.
- Never operate this machine without good visibility or light.
- Always be sure of your footing and keep a firm hold on the handles.
- Walk, never run when operating snow blower.
- Look down and behind and use care when backing up
- Refer to the Engine Operator’s Manual for all engine maintenance procedures. Checking, adding and changing oil are also found in this manual.
- Lubricate the pivot points on the control handle and the extension spring at the end of the control cable with a light oil once every season and before the snow blower is put into storage at the end of the season.
Newest Added: CMXGBAM1054545 CMXGBAM1054540 CMXGBAM1054539 CMXEVBE17250 CMXEVBE17590
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGBAM1054539, CMXGBAM1054540, CMGB21179
Tags: Craftsman Tools - Home Improvement Use Manual, Craftsman 3300i Generator, Craftsman Self Propelled Lawn Mower, Craftsman 140 Cc, Craftsman M210 Mower, CRAFTSMAN 21" LAWN MOWER, Craftsman 17590