Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
- CA Prop 65 - (English)
User Guide Craftsman CMXGBAM1054540 Gas Snow Blower
Table of contents
- Safe Operation Practices
- Service and Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
Checking & Adding Oil
1. Place the snow blower on a flat, level surface.
2. On some models the oil filler cap/dipstick can be accessed on the left side of the shroud. See Figure 7. On other models the oil filler cap/dipstick can be accessed at the rear of the snow blower
3. Remove the oil filler cap/dipstick and wipe the dipstick clean.
4. Insert the oil filler cap/dipstick into the oil filler neck, but do not screw it in.
5. Remove the oil filler cap/dipstick. If the level is low, slowly add oil until oil level registers between the upper lever and lower level.
- Do not overfill. Overfilling with oil may cause smoking, hard starting, or spark plug fouling.
- Replace and tighten oil filler cap/dipstick firmly before starting engine.
- DO NOT allow oil level to fall below the lover level on the dipstick. Doing so may result in equipment malfunctions or damage.
- To change the oil on your engine, see the Maintenance section of this manual.
- Located on the upper handle, the auger control handle is used to engage and disengage drive to the auger.
- Squeeze the control handle against the upper handle to engage the auger; release it to disengage.
- Rotate the discharge chute to the left or right using the control handle.
- The pitch of the discharge chute controls the angle at which the snow is thrown.
- Loosen the wing knob on the side of the discharge chute before pivoting the discharge chute upward or downward.
- Retighten the knob once the desired position has been achieved.
Newest Added: CMXGBAM1054539 CMXEVBE17250 CMXEVBE17590 CMXEVBE17607 9-17612
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGBAM1054538, CMXGBAM1054539, MXGBAM1054540
Tags: Craftsman Tools - Home Improvement Use Manual, Craftsman T210, Craftsman Lawn Tractor T110, Craftsman M110 140cc, Craftsman V60 Mower, Craftsman T210 Mower, Craftsman 350