Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Other Content - (English)
- Specification Sheet - (English)
- Warranty - (English)
SPEED BREW OWNER’S MANUAL For Bunn GRX-B
Table Of Contents
- GETTING STARTED
- COFFEEMAKER FEATURES
- INITIAL SETUP
- HOW TO BREW
- CARE & CLEANING
Follow basic safety precautions when using electrical appliances to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and personal injury.
• READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
• Use caution. This coffeemaker produces hot liquids: hot liquids can burn you
• Place and use coffeemaker on a level surface.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
• Do not tip the coffeemaker.
• To protect against electric shock, do not place cord, plugs or coffeemaker in water or other liquids.
• Do not open lid during brewing.
• Close supervision is necessary when coffeemaker is used around children.
• Internal hot water tank contains hot water. Before cleaning, removing or replacing parts, press power switch off, unplug coffeemaker and let it cool (up to 2 hours.)
• Do not operate coffeemaker with a damaged cord or plug, or any other malfunction or damage. Return appliance to an authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
• Using an accessory not evaluated for use with this coffeemaker may cause injury.
• Use coffeemaker indoors only.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
• Do not place coffeemaker in or near a hot gas or electric burner, in a heated oven, or in any other heated area.
• Do not use carafe on a range top or in a microwave.
• Do not use coffeemaker for any purpose other than its intended use.
• Do not remove brew funnel or carafe while brewing.
• Do not set a hot carafe on a cold surface.
• Do not use a cracked carafe or a carafe with a loose or weakened handle. • Do not pour any liquid into the internal hot water tank other than water or vinegar for cleaning, as specified in this manual. • Do not clean carafe with cleansers, steel wool pads, or other abrasive materials. • When coffeemaker is not in use, keep lid in the closed position. • To disconnect, turn any control to the OFF position, then unplug from wall outlet.
Since 1957, restaurants and cafés have chosen BUNN® as their trusted coffeemaker. For over 60 years, we’ve built our business with a very simple mission: to create the best coffee experience possible by building the best coffeemakers possible. What we started then we continue today, by ensuring quality in the cup for every cup. We’re proud to be a company based on honesty and hard work, and a passion for great coffee wherever it is served — your home included!
You’re about to enjoy years and years of better coffee. How, you ask? It’s called The BUNN Difference: a finely-tuned calibration of time, temperature and turbulence that extracts maximum flavor from coffee in the optimal amount of time.
Quick 4-minute brew time ensures coffee is never bitter.
TEMPERATURE Internal hot water tank heats water to the optimal brew temperature range.
Newest Added: 52700.0000 GRBD 33200.0015 44900.0000 CSB1 SPEED BREW SELECT
Created in the brew funnel as water uniformly showers over coffee, resulting in smooth flavor.
RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRICAL SHOCK
TO REDUCE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE THE COFFEEMAKER NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE
REPAIR SHOULD BE DONE BY AUTHORIZED SERVICE PERSONNEL ONLY
This symbol alerts you to important operating and service instructions.
This symbol alerts you to the risk of fire or electric shock in the accompanying message.
NOTE: The short power-supply cord provided reduces the risk of becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. If an extension cord is used, its marked electrical rating must be at least as great as the electrical rating of the coffeemaker. Make sure the extension cord does not hang over the edge of a table or counter and that it cannot be pulled on by children or tripped over. The extension cord must be a 3-wire cord of the 3-pronged, 3-socketed, grounding type (including grounding conductor).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
COFFEEMAKER FEATURES ...
HOW TO BREW...
CARE & CLEANING ...
Record the model and date code before using. The model and date code are located on the bottom of your coffeemaker.
MODEL: ... BT, CSB, GR, or SB
DATE CODE: ...
Please have your model and date code ready when calling for service.
53883.0001A 7/17 © 2017 BUNN-O-MATIC CORPORATION
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE STARTING.
BREW CAPACITY: 4 to 10 (5) oz. cups per batch
ELECTRICAL: UL and C-UL Listed FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. Coffeemaker has an attached, 3-prong grounded cord set and requires 2-wire service with ground.
BT: 120 volts AC, 7 amps, single phase, 60 Hz, 850-watts
CSB: 120 volts AC, 7.5 amps, single phase, 60 Hz, 900-watts
GR: 120 volts AC, 7.5 amps, single phase, 60 Hz, 900-watts
SB: 120 volts AC, 7 amps, single phase, 60 Hz, 900-watts
Not designed for High Altitude locations above 4,000 feet
Also, These documents are for others Bunn models: CSB, GR & SB
Tags: Bunn Coffee Makers Use Manual, Bunn Btx-b, Bunn 33200.0015, Bunn GRX-B Velocity Brew 10-Cup, Bunn GRX-B, Bunn Grbd