Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- User Guide - (English)
- Quick Setup Guide - (English)
- If the TV is turned on for the first time after it was shipped from the factory, initialization of the TV may take a few minutes.
- Image shown may differ from your TV.
- Your TV’s OSD (On Screen Display) may differ slightly from that shown in this manual.
- The available menus and options may differ from the input source or product model that you are using.
- New features may be added to this TV in the future.
- The device must be easily accessed to a location outlet near the access. Some devices are not made by turning on / off button, turning off the device and unplugging the power cord.
- The items supplied with your product may vary depending on the model.
- Product specifications or contents of this manual may be changed without prior notice due to upgrade of product functions.
- For an optimal connection, HDMI cables and USB devices should have bezels less than 8 mm thick, 18 mm width and 8 mm a wire diameter. Use an extension cable that supports or higher if the USB cable or USB memory stick does not fit into your TV’s USB port.
- Store the accessories (battery, etc.) in a safe location out of the reach of children.
- Do not short circuit, disassemble, or allow the batteries to overheat. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. Batteries should not be exposed to excessive heat.
- Caution : Risk of fire or explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
- When cleaning, unplug the power cord and wipe gently with a soft/dry cloth. Do not spray water or other liquids directly on the TV. Do not clean your TV with chemicals including glass cleaner, any type of air freshener, insecticide, lubricants, wax (car, industrial), abrasive, thinner, benzene, alcohol etc., which can damage the product and/or its panel. Otherwise, this may result in electric shock or product damage.
When moving, make sure the product is turned off, unplugged,
- and all cables have been removed. It may take 2 or more people
Newest Added: 75NANO95TNA 75NANO91TNA 86UN8100PTB LGL41C LG329G
Tags: Lg Cx 77 Manual, Lg Cx Manual Pdf, Lg Oled 77 Cx Manual, Lg Oled Cx 77 Manual, LG Electronics Mobile User Manuals, LG Electronics Mobile Use Manual, LG OLED CX “77