Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
User Manual Creami Ninja NC300
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Carefully observe and follow all warnings and instructions. This unit contains electrical connections and moving parts that potentially present risk to the user.
- Take inventory of all contents to ensure you have all parts needed to properly and safely operate your appliance.
- Turn the appliance OFF, then unplug the appliance from the outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts, and before cleaning. To unplug, grasp the plug by the body and pull from the outlet. NEVER unplug by grasping and pulling the flexible cord.
- Before use, wash all parts that may contact food. Follow washing instructions covered in this instruction manual.
- Before each use, inspect CreamerizerTM Paddle for damage. If paddle is bent or damage is suspected, contact SharkNinja to arrange for replacement.
- If adjustable, make sure your freezer’s temperature is set properly. The unit is designed to process bases that are between 9°F and -7°F. If your freezer is within this range, your pint should reach the appropriate temperature.
- Freeze the base for at least 24 hours. While it may be frozen, the base needs to reach an even colder temperature before it can be processed.
- To avoid damaging your unit, DO NOT freeze the pint at angle. Place the pint on a level surface in the freezer.
- Upright freezers work best. We do not recommend using a chest freezer, as they tend to reach extremely cold temperatures.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wash containers, lids, and paddle in warm, soapy water. Use a dishwashing utensil with a handle to clean the paddle. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts.
- Containers, lids, and paddle are dishwasher safe (top rack only). Ensure the paddle, pint, outer bowl, and lids are all separated before placing them in the dishwasher.
- For cord storage, wrap the cord with the hook-and-loop fastener near the back of the motor base. DO NOT wrap the cord around the bottom of the base for storage.
- Do store any remaining attachments alongside the unit or in a cabinet where they will not be damaged or create a hazard.
RESETTING THE MOTOR
This unit features a unique safety system that prevents damage to the motor and drive system should you inadvertently overload it. If the unit is overloaded, the motor will be temporarily disabled. Should this occur, follow the reset procedure below.
- Unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
- Allow the unit to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove the outer bowl lid and paddle. Ensure no ingredients are jamming the lid assembly.
Unit moves on counter while processing.
- Make sure the countertop and the feet of the unit are clean and dry.
Frozen treat is liquid, not solid, after processing.
- If a base is soft after processing, put the CREAMiTM Pint back in the freezer for several hours or until desired consistency is reached.
- For best results, freeze base for at least 24 hours and process immediately after removing from the freezer. If the processed base is still not firm, try setting your freezer to a colder temperature.
- The unit is designed to process bases between 9°F and -7°F. The proportion of fat or sugar may be too high in your recipe. Consult the inspiration guide and use the included recipes as a guide for best results.
Frozen treat looks crumbly or powdery after processing.
- When bases are frozen in very cold freezers, they may come out crumbly. After running a One-Touch Program, use the RE-SPIN program to make your frozen treat smoother and creamier.
- The proportion of fat or sugar may be too low in your recipe. Consult the inspiration guide and use the included recipes as a guide for best results.
Newest Added: BN602 SS401 BN301 BN401 BN701
Tags: Ninja Ice Cream, Yogurt Machines Use Manual, Ninja Foodi Xk Pro, Ninja Foodi Air Fry Oven, Ninja SP301 User Manual, User Manual Ninja DT201C Foodi Xl Pro Air Oven, Ninja Air Fry Oven, Ninja Foodi 12 In 1 Deluxe XL