Wine Cellar does not operate
• Check if wine cellar is plugged in.
• Check if there is power at the AC outlet, by checking the circuit breaker.
Wine appears too warm
• Frequent door openings.
• Allow time for recently added wine to reach desired temperature.
• Check gaskets for proper seal.
• Adjust temperature control to colder setting.
Wine temperature is too cold
• If temperature control setting is too cold, adjust to a warmer setting.
Moisture build up on interior or exterior
of the wine cellar:
• This is normal during high humidity periods.
• Prolonged or frequent door openings.
• Check door gaskets for proper seal.
Wine Cellar door does not shut properly:
• Level the wine cooler.
• Check for blockages e.g. wine bottles, shelves.