Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
User care Haier QPWA14YZMW Air Conditioner
Table of contents
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- CARE AND CLEANING
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- WIFI SETUP
- LIMITED WARRANTY
Use the COOL mode for cooling.
To set the COOL mode:
- Press the MODE pad until the COOL indicator light is lit.
- Press the FANóäç÷òöè÷ÑÒÐÑÖÎÍÒÞÖòõÕØàéäñ speed.
- Press + or - to set the desired temperature between 61°F and 89°F in 1°F increments.
After settings have been made, the display will change back to show the room temperature.
The temperature control is used to maintain the room temperature. The compressor will cycle on and off to keep the room at the set level of comfort. Set the temperature control at a lower number and the indoor air will become cooler. Set the temperature control at a higher number and the indoor air will become warmer. NOTE:Òé÷ëèäìõ conditioner is off and is then turned on while set to COOL, it will take approximately 3 minutes for the compressor to start and cooling to begin.
For Normal Cooling—Select the COOL mode and HIGH, MEDIUM, or LOW fan speed with a middle set temperature.
For Maximum Cooling—Select the COOL mode and HIGH fan speed with a lower set temperature.
For Quieter & Nighttime Cooling—Select the COOL mode and LOW fan speed with a middle set temperature.
NOTE: If you switch from COOL or DRY mode setting to OFF, wait 3 minutes before restarting.
Use the Heat mode at Low, Med, High or Auto Fan Speed for heating. Use the Temperature Increase (+) /Decrease (-) pads to set the desired temperature between 61°F and 86°F in 1°F increments.
An electronic thermostat is used to maintain the room temperature. The heater will cycle on and off to keep the room at the set level of comfort.
Internal Water Tank
The Water Full indicator (“FL” on the control panel display) illuminates when the internal water tank has filled with condensed water.
To Empty the Internal Water Tank:
- Unplug or disconnect power.
- Place a shallow 1 quart or larger pan (not included) below the lower drain located on the back (near the bottom) of the air conditioner.
- Remove the cap and the rubber plug and drain the water tank.
- Re-insert the drain plug and screw the cap snugly into place.
- Plug in or reconnect power.
Newest Added: QPCA09YZMW QPCA12YZMW QPCA10YZMW QPCA14YZMW QHEK08AC
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: QPSA13, QPCA14, QPWA14
Tags: Haier Ac Instructions, Haier 12kg Top Load Washing Machine, Haier Dehumidifier, Haier Air Conditioner User Model, Haier ES Air Conditioner, Haier Ac