- Owner Manual ( English ) - 1.87 MB - pdf
- Quick Start Guide ( English )
USER MANUAL Vizio M21D-H8 Sound Bars
Table of contents
- Package Contents
- Controls & Connections
- Using the Remote
- Proper Placement
- Mode & Level Settings
- Using Button Combinations
- Programming the Sound Bar
- Bluetooth Pairing
- Using Bluetooth Mode
- Connecting to a Voice Assistant
- Advanced Setup
- Connecting with HDMI ARC
- Register Your Product
- Customer Service
- Help & Troubleshooting
- Limited Warranty
- Legal & Compliance
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Your Unit is designed and manufactured to operate within defined design limits, and misuse may result in electric shock or fire. To prevent your Unit from being damaged, the following rules should be observed for its installation, use, and maintenance. Please read the following safety instructions before operating your Unit. Keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference.
• Read these instructions.
• Keep these instructions.
• Heed all warnings.
• Follow all instructions.
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
Newest Added: XVT553SV XVT473SV XVT472SV XVT423SV XVT3D650SV
• Clean only with a dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
• Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
• Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
• Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
Tags: Vizio Sound Bar, Vizio Sound Bar V, Vizio Soundbar Manual, Vizio Smart Tv HDMI Plug Location, Vizio V755, Vizio M586x H1, Vizio V435-g0 Manual