Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
Owner’s manual Microwave Oven GE PVM9215SK3SS
Table of contents
- Safety Instructions
- Operating Instructions Features
- Time Features
- Power Levels
- Sensor Features
- Other Features
- Microwave Terms
- Care and Cleaning
- Changing the Light Bulb
- Exhaust Feature
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Things That Are Normal
- Consumer support
When using electrical appliances basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
- Read and follow the specific precautions in the Precautions to Avoid Possible Exposure to Excessive Microwave Energy section above.
- This appliance must be grounded. Connect only to a properly grounded outlet.
- Install or locate this appliance only in accordance with the provided Installation Instructions.
- Be certain to place the front surface of the door three inches or more back from the countertop edge to avoid accidental tipping of the appliance in normal usage.
Care and cleaning
An occasional thorough wiping with a solution of baking soda and water keeps the inside fresh. Unplug the cord before cleaning any part of this oven.
To clean the surface of the door and the surface of the oven that come together upon closing, use only mild, nonabrasive soaps or detergents using a sponge or soft cloth. Rinse with a damp cloth and dry. Never use a commercial oven cleaner on any part of your microwave
Newest Added: PSHS6RGXBDSS JBP24BB4WH JB250DF5CC ZDP484NGP7SS JVB67H1WW
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: PVM9215, PNM9216
Tags: Ge Profile Microwave Manual, GE Profile 2.1 Cu Ft Over Range Microwave, Ge Profile How To Set Clock, Ge Profile Range To Set Clock, GE Sensor Microwave Over, Ge Sensor Microwave, Ge Microwave Sensor