Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
Owner's manual Convection Built-In Electric Wall Oven GE JT5500EJ3ES
- Safety Information
- Assistance / Accessories
- Using The Oven
- Oven Controls
- Special Features
- Oven Racks
- Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners
- Cooking Modes
- Cooking Guide
- Care and Cleaning
- Control Panel
- Oven Exterior
- Stainless Steel Surfaces
- Oven Interior
- Flat Racks
- Troubleshooting Tips
Oven safety instructions
- Stand away from the oven when opening the oven door. Hot air or steam which escapes can cause burns to hands, face and/or eyes.
- Keep the oven vent unobstructed. Keep the oven free from grease buildup. Grease in the oven may ignite. Place oven racks in desired location while oven is cool. If rack must be moved while oven is hot, do not let pot holder contact hot heating element in oven.
- When using cooking or roasting bags in the oven, follow the manufacturer’s directions.
- Pulling out the standard racks to their stop-locks or the extension rack to its fully open position is a convenience in lifting heavy foods. It is also a precaution against burns from touching hot surfaces of the door or oven walls.
- Do not leave items such as paper, cooking utensils or food in the oven when not in use. Items stored in an oven can ignite.
- Never place cooking utensils, pizza or baking stones, or any type of foil or liner on the oven floor. These items can trap heat or melt, resulting in damage to the product and risk of shock, smoke or fire
Do not use oven cleaners, abrasive cleaners, strong liquid cleansers, steel wool, scouring pads, or cleaning powders on the interior of the oven. Clean with a mild soap and water or vinegar and water solution. Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth. When cleaning surfaces, make sure that they are at room temperature.
Newest Added: ZISS480NRGSS PFSF2MJYCWW JP346BM2BB JVM3160DF4WW JTP20BF5BB
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: JK5000 - 27, JK5000 - 30, JK5500 - 27, JK5500 - 30
Tags: Ge 27" Profile Wall Oven, GE Smart Single Electric Wall Oven Self Cleaning, GE Double Oven Electric, GE Double, GE Profile 30inch Gas Slide In Front Control Installation Manual, GE Profile 30inch Gas Slide In Front Control Gas Installation Manual, GE Cafe 27' Single