Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French)
- Warranty - (English)
- DimensionGuide - (English)
User Guide Gas Range Whirlpool WEG750H0HZ
Table of Contents
- Range Safety
- The Anti-Tip Bracket
- Key Usage Tips
- AquaLift® Self-Cleaning Technology
- Surface Temperatures
- Surface Burners
- Feature Guide
- Electronic Oven Controls
- Surface Burners
- Surface Grates
- Burner Size
- Home Canning
- Aluminum Foil
- Positioning Racks and Bakeware
- Oven Vent
- Sabbath Mode
- Baking and Roasting
- Convection Cooking
- Cook Time
- Oven Light
- Range Care
- Clean Cycle
- General Cleaning
- In a convection oven, the fan-circulated hot air continually distributes heat more evenly than the natural movement of air in a standard thermal oven. This movement of hot air helps maintain a consistent temperature throughout the oven, cooking foods more evenly, crisping surfaces while sealing in moisture, and yielding crustier breads.
- During convection baking or roasting, the bake, broil, and convection elements cycle on and off in intervals while the fan circulates the hot air. During convection broiling, the broil and convection elements cycle on and off.
- If the oven door is opened during convection cooking, the fan will turn off immediately. It will come back on when the oven door is closed.
- With convection cooking, most foods can be cooked at a lower temperature and/or a shorter cooking time than in a standard thermal oven. Use the following chart as a guide.
EXTERIOR PORCELAIN ENAMEL SURFACES (on some models)
Food spills containing acids, such as vinegar and tomato, should be cleaned as soon as the entire range is cool. These spills may affect the finish.
- Glass cleaner, mild liquid cleaner or nonabrasive scrubbing pad: Gently clean around the model/serial/rating plate because scrubbing may remove numbers.
- affresh® Kitchen and Appliance Cleaner Part Number W10355010 (not included): See the “Accessories” section for more information.
STAINLESS STEEL (on some models)
- To avoid damage to stainless steel surfaces, do not use soap-filled scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, Cooktop Cleaner, steel-wool pads, gritty washcloths, or abrasive paper towels. Damage may occur to stainless steel surfaces, even with onetime or limited use.
METALLIC PAINT (on some models)
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, cleaners with bleach, rust removers, ammonia, or sodium hydroxide (lye) because the paint surface may stain.
PORCELAIN-COATED GRATES AND CAPS
Food spills containing acids, such as vinegar and tomato, should be cleaned as soon as the cooktop, grates, and caps are cool. These spills may affect the finish. To avoid chipping, do not bang grates and caps against each other or hard surfaces such as cast iron cookware. Do not reassemble caps on burners while wet.
- Nonabrasive plastic scrubbing pad and mildly abrasive cleanser: Clean as soon as cooktop, grates, and caps are cool.
- Dishwasher (grates only, not caps): Use the most aggressive cycle. Cooked-on soils should be soaked or scrubbed before going into a dishwasher. Although the burner grates are durable, they may lose their shine and/or discolor when washed in a dishwasher.
- Gas Grate and Drip Pan Cleaner Part Number 31617 (not included): See the “Accessories” section for more information.
Newest Added: WFE525S0HS30 ACQ068PS WRF535SMHB36 GS6NBEXTT YWFE381LVQ
Tags: Whirlpool Akp9785ixaus, Whirlpool 60cm Electric Oven Akp9785ixaus, Whirlpool Bar Fridge, WHIRLPOOL WEG750H0HZ, Whirlpool 360, Whirlpool 30" Convection Slide In Oven, Whirlpool Smart Clean