Philips BDL6551V/00 LCD monitor - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online. Documents:
- Owner Manual ( English ) - 7.35 MB - pdf
- User manual( Italian )
- User manual( Portuguese ) Cleaning and troubleshooting
User manual BDL6551V
SAFETY AND TROUBLESHOOTING INFORMATION Safety precautions and maintenance
WARNING: Use of controls, adjustments or procedures other than those specified in this documentation may result in exposure to shock, electrical hazards and/or mechanical hazards.
Read and follow these instructions when connecting and using your display:
Newest Added: RCC3024KB JDS1450CFS MGR8650FZ 7MMVWC565FW WMC50522HW
• Keep the display out of direct sunlight and away from stoves or any other heat sources.
• Remove any object that could fall into ventilation holes or prevent proper cooling of the display’s electronics.
• Do not block the ventilation holes on the cabinet.
• When positioning the display, make sure the power plug and outlet are easily accessible.
• When turning off the display by detaching the power cord, wait for 6 seconds before re-attaching the power cord for normal operation.
• Ensure the use of an approved power cord provided by Philips at all times. If your power cord is missing, please contact your local service center.
• Do not subject the display to severe vibration or high impact conditions during operation.
• Do not knock or drop the display during operation or transportation.
• To protect your display from possible damage, do not put excessive pressure on the LCD panel. When moving your display, grasp the frame to lift; do not lift the display by placing your hand or fingers on the LCD panel.
• Unplug the display if you are not going to use your display for an extensive period of time.
• Unplug the display if you need to clean it with a slightly damp cloth. The screen may be wiped with a dry cloth when the power is off. However, never use organic solvent, such as alcohol, or ammonia-based liquids to clean your display.
• To avoid the risk of shock or permanent damage to the set, do not expose the display to dust, rain, water or an excessively moist environment.
• If your display becomes wet, wipe it with dry clot