- Owner Manual ( English ) - 2.41 MB - pdf
- Product spec sheet ( English )
Table of contents
- Intended use
- Safety instructions
- Before you switch ON the appliance
- In daily use
- Door lock
- Environmental protection
- Old appliances
- Getting to know your appliance
- Control panel
- Appliance interior
- Overview of menu
- Automatic door opening
- Water softening system / special salt
- Water hardness table
- Adjusting the water softening system
- Using special salt
- Detergent with a salt component
- Switching off water softening unit
- Rinse aid
- Setting amount of rinse aid
- Detergent with a
- rinse aid component
- Switching off rinse aid refill indicator
- Use only glasses and porcelain which the manufacturer designates as dishwasher-proof.
- Use a detergent which protects utensils.
- Take glass and cutlery out of the dishwasher as soon as possible after the programme ends.
In daily use
Read and observe the safety information and instructions for use on the packaging for cleaning and rinsing agents.
- The appliance may be repaired and opened up by a technician only. To do this, disconnect the appliance from the power supply. Pull out the mains plug or switch off the fuse. Turn off the tap.
- If the appliance is damaged, especially the control panel cracks, holes, broken buttons), or the door function is impaired, stop operating the appliance. Pull out the mains plug or switch off the fuse. Turn off tap, call customer service.
- Make redundant appliances unusable to prevent subsequent accidents.
- Dispose of the appliance in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Both the packaging of new appliances and the old appliances themselves contain valuable raw materials and recyclable materials.
- Please dispose of the individual parts separated according to type.
- Please ask your dealer or inquire at your local authority about current means of disposal.
- All plastic parts of the appliance are identified with internationally standardised abbreviations (e.g. PS polystyrene). Therefore, plastic wa
Newest Added: SMI50D05AU SMU46KS01A SMU66JS01A SMV50D00AU SMU66MS01A
Also, These documents are for others Bosch models: SM..., SB...
Tags: Bosch Dishwasher, Bosch Serie 4 Dishwasher, MANUAL BOSCH DISHWASHER, Bosch SMU46KS01A, Bosch Smv46gx01a Installation, Bosch B26ft50sns Manual, Operation For Bosch Dishwasher