USE & CARE GUIDE
Hang pans on a rack or store ﬂat in a single layer in a cupboard. If
stacking or nesting cookware, gently nest the smaller pans in the
larger ones. Using a paper towel or soft cloth in between pans can
help protect the cooking surfaces when stacking.
PRESERVING THE LIFE OF YOUR COOKWARE AND YOUR
Our cookware is designed to withstand the toughest use, but to
keep it looking and performing like new, follow these guidelines:
• While our product is 100% dishwasher safe, hand-washing with
a mild washing-up liquid is always best.
• Never preheat pans on high heat to speed up preheating.
Excessive heat applied to an empty pan can damage the
• Do not exceed 260°C on the hob or in the oven.
• Never use cooking sprays. These burn at low temperatures and
will leave a residue that leads to sticking.
• Never allow cookware to boil dry.
• Never immerse a hot pan in cold water, as this may lead to
• Never use sharp instruments such as knives, forks or appliances
such as electric mixers.
For more information please visit ninjakitchen.co.uk
Thank you for your purchase of Ninja
® ZEROSTICK® Cookware
and welcome to the Ninja family! We hope you love your
cookware and will be inspired to create something new in
This guide includes suggestions for how to maintain your cookware.
• Compatible with all hob types, including induction
• Cookware and lids are dishwasher safe
• Safe for use with all utensil materials, including metal
• Oven and grill safe up to 260°C
• PFOA, Lead & Cadmium free
Register your Ninja® ZEROSTICK® Cookware to stay
up-to-date with what’s new from Ninja.
SharkNinja Europe Limited
3150 Century Way,
0800 862 0453
NINJA and ZEROSTICK are registered trademarks of SharkNinja Operating LLC.
© 2021 SharkNinja Operating LLC.
PRINTED IN CHINA
REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE
Scan QR code using mobile device
FLIP FOR MORE
SharkNinja Germany GmbH,
c/o Regus Management GmbH
Excellent Business Center 10
+11/Stock Westhafenplatz 1,
60327 Frankfurt am Main,
For additional use and care info, tips, tricks, and FAQs, visit ninjakitchen.co.uk
or contact Customer Service at +44 (0)800 862 0453