Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Cookware Tips and Tricks - (English)
- Cookware Tips for Hobs - (English)
User manual of Ninja C53000UK (2 pages)
STORAGE Hang pans on a rack or store flat in a single layer in a cupboard. If stacking or nesting cookware, gently nest the smaller pans in the larger ones. Using a paper towel or soft cloth in between pans can help protect the cooking surfaces when stacking. PRESERVING THE LIFT OF YOUR COOKWARE AND YOUR REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Our cookware is designed to withstand the toughest use, but to keep it looking and performing like new, follow these guidelines:
• While our product is 100% dishwasher safe, hand-washing with a mild washing-up liquid is always best.
• Never preheat pans on high heat to speed up preheating.
Excessive heat applied to an empty pan can damage the non-stick surface.
Newest Added: C50028UK COOK3300UK C60024UK C20024UK C5VIVUK
• Do not exceed 260°C on the hob or in the oven.
• Never use cooking sprays. These burn at low temperatures and will leave a residue that leads to sticking.
• Never allow cookware to boil dry.
• Never immerse a hot pan in cold water, as this may lead to irreparable warping.
• Never use sharp instruments such as knives, forks or appliances such as electric mixers.
USE & CARE GUIDE
Thank you for your purchase of NinjaTM FoodiTM ZEROSTICKTM Cookware and welcome to the Ninja family! We hope you love your cookware and will be inspired to create something new in your kitchen. This guide includes suggestions for how to maintain your cookware.
• Compatible with all hob types, including induction
• Cookware and lids are dishwasher safe
• Safe for use with all utensil materials, including metal
• Oven and grill safe up to 260°C
• PFOA and Cadmium free
Register your Ninja FoodiTMM ZEROSTICKTM Cookware to stay up-to-date with what's new from Ninja.
FOODI, NINJA and ZEROSTICK are trademarks of SharkNinja Operating LLC. © 2020 SharkNinja Operating LLC. PRINTED IN CHINA
FLIP FOR MORE ☺
AWARNING: BURN/SCALD HAZARD. Shorter handles, high cooking temperatures and longer cooking times may cause handles to get hot. Exercise caution when cooking on the hob and always use a potholder or oven gloves to prevent burns when removing from the oven. AWARNING: FIRE HAZARD. Do not leave pots and pans unattended while cooking. Never let a pot or pan boil dry.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD . Protective separator clips between lid and pan are small parts and hazardous to children. Discard immediately when unpacking your cookware. ACAUTION: Birds are sensitive to cooking fumes and burned food fumes. These fumes can be caused from overheating your cookware or from burning food and can be hazardous or fatal to birds. Never keep pet birds in your kitchen.
BEFORE FIRST USE Read all instructions carefully. Wash cookware in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly. USE ON THE HOB Safe for use on gas, electric, electric coil, halogen, induction and ceramic hobs. Be sure to use an appropriately sized burner for the pan you are cooking with and never allow the handle to extend over the burner. If cooking on a gas range, do not allow the flame to rise along the outside of the pan, as this may lead to discolouration and cause the handle to get hot. PREHEAT Preheat the pan for 1 to 2 minutes using the heat setting you intend to use when cooking. To determine if the pan is hot enough for cooking, simply add a few drops of water. If you hear a sizzle, the pan is ready for use. DO NOT rush the preheating process by using high heat. We recommend using lower temperatures when you first begin using your cookware to avoid overcooking and burning until you become familiar with how your pan cooks.
• Use high heat for boiling liquids and searing. Never leave an empty pan on high for more than 2 or 3 minutes as this can damage the pan and
Tags: Ninja Foodi Max Pro Quick Start, Ninja Grill AG302, Ninja Foodi Grill AG302 Air Fryer, 302 Ninja Foodi, Ninja Sp 100