Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Installation Instruction - (English)
User manual of Frigidaire FAS25EQ2A1 (12 pages)
USE CARE MANUAL
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
L T CO L AI C ITI
ROOM AiR CONDITIONER WARRANTY
Your product is protected by this warranty
Newest Added: FFU17FK0DW6 FFSS2614QE6A FCRS201LFB2 GLHS66EEW3 FFHI2126PS3
Your appliance is warranted by Electrolux. Electrolux has authorized Frigidaire Consumer Services and their authorized servicers to perform service under this warranty. Electrolux authorizes no one else to change or add to any of these obligations under this warranty. Any obligations for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by Frigidaire Consumer Services or an authorized Frigidaire servicer.
WARRANTY FRIGIDAIRE, THROUGH ITS THE CONSUMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE
PERIOD AUTHORIZED SERVICERS, WILL: FOR:
FULL ONE-YEAR One year from original Pay all costs for repairing or replacing parts Costs of service calls that are listed under WARRANTY purchase date. of this appliance which prove to be defective NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE in materials or workmanship. CONSUMER.*
LIMITED 2-5 YEAR WARRANTY (Sealed System)
Second through fifth years from original purchase date.
Repair or replace any parts in the Sealed Refrigeration System (compressor, condenser, evaporator and tubing) proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Diagnostic costs and any removal, transportation and reinstallation costs which are required because of service. Costs for labor, parts and transportation other than with respect to the Sealed Refrigeration System.
LIMITED WARRANTY Time periods listed All of the provisions of the full and limited Costs of the technician's travel to the home (Applicable to the State above, warranties above and the exclusions listed and any costs for pick up and delivery of the of Alaska) below apply_ appliance required because of service.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER
IFYOU NEED SERVICE
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible for the items listed below,
!. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
2. Proper installation by an authorized servicer in accordance with instructions provided with the appliance and in accordance with all local plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
3. Proper connection to a grounded power supply of suffident voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections or defects in house wiring.
4. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it was shipped from the factory.
5. Damages to finish after installation.
6. Replacement of light bulbs and!or fluorescent tubes (on models with these features).
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANT_ Note: Some states de net allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
2. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, or for appliances net in ordinary household use. The consumer shall pay for such service calls
3. Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized Frigidaire servicers; use of parts other than Frigidaire Genuine Renewal Parts; obtained from persons other than such servicers; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply or acts of God.
4. Products with odginal serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be readily determined.
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill establishes the warranty period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under