M0-65 & M0-65B
• (1) Pair Marine Grade Speakers
• (13) Socket head stainless screws
• (2) Allen/Hex key drill bit adaptor
• (1) 1/8” (.35mm) drill bit
Before beginning any installation, follow these simple rules:
1. Be sure to carefully read and understand the instructions
before attempting to install these speakers.
2. For easier assembly, we suggest you run all wires prior to
mounting your speakers in place.
3. Use high quality connectors for a reliable installation and
to minimize signal or power loss.
4. Think before you drill! Be careful not to cut or drill into gas
tanks, fuel lines, brake, hydraulic lines, vacuum lines or
electrical wiring when working on any vehicle. If installation
in a boat, take care not to cut or drill through the main hull.
5. Never run wires underneath the vehicle. Running the wires
inside the vehicle or hull area provides the best protection.
6. Avoid running wires over or through sharp edges. Use
rubber or plastic grommets to protect any wires routed
through metal, especially the firewall.
1. Determine where the speakers will be mounted. Ensure an
area large enough for the speaker to mount evenly. Be sure
that the mounting location is deep enough for the speaker
to fit; if mounting in a door, operate all functions (windows,
locks, etc.) through their entire operating range to ensure
there is no obstruction.
2. Refer to the specification chart to determine the proper
diameter hole to cut for your speaker model. Cutting and
mounting templates can be found at www.rockfordfosgate.
3. Mark the locations for the mounting screws. Drill the holes
utilizing the supplied drill bit.
4. Feed the speaker wires through the cutout and connect to
the speaker terminals. Be sure to observe proper polarity
when connecting the wires. The speaker’s positive terminal
is indicated with a “+”.
5. Tighten the screws until the speaker is snug in place to
prevent rattling. Do not over tighten the screws.
VERIFIED WITH KLIPPEL
To adorn the ‘Verified with Klippel’ mark, the qualifying company’s loudspeaker engineering personnel must be trained
and certified by Klippel prior to using the three separate Klippel systems to design, develop and test. Rockford Fosgate
has made the investment in Klippel to deliver the best possible speakers and subwoofers to their customers.