Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- User Manual - (English)
- P132 P142 P152 P16 P1650 P1675
- R O C K F O R D F O S G AT E. C O M
- PRACTICE SAFE SOUND
- PRAKTIZIEREN SIE SICHEREN SOUND
Table of contents
P132 P142 P152 P16 P1650 P1675
P1462 P1572 P1683
Installation & Operation
Serial Number: Date of Purchase:
FULL RANGE SPEAKERS
Installation assistance available at:
Printed in China 121914 1230-57046-02
R O C K F O R D F O S G AT E. C O M
600 South Rockford Drive
• Tempe. Arizona 85281 United States Direct: (480) 967-3565
• Toll Free: (800) 669-9899
Congratulations on your purchase of the world’s finest brand of audio products. At Rockford Fosgate we are fanatics about musical reproduc tion at its best. and we are pleased you chose our product. Through years of engineering expertise. hand craftsmanship and critical testing procedures. we have created a wide range of products that reproduce music with all the clarity and richness you deserve.
For maximum performance we recommend you have your new Rockford Fosgate product installed by an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer. as we provide specialized training through Rockford Technical Training Institute (RTTI). Please read your warranty and retain your receipt and original carton for possible future use.
Great product and competent installations are only a piece of the puzzle when it comes to your system. Make sure that your installer is using 100% authentic installation accessories from Rockford Fosgate in your installation. Rockford Fosgate has everything from RCA cables and speaker wire to power wire and battery connectors. Insist on it! After all. your new system deserves nothing but the best.
To add the finishing touch to your new Rockford Fosgate image. order your Rockford accessories. which include everything from T-shirts to hats.
Visit our web site for the latest information on all Rockford products; www.rockfordfosgate.com or. in the U.S. call 1-800-669-9899 or FAX 1-800-398-3985. For all other countries. call +001-480-967-3565 or FAX +001-480-966-3983.
Table of Content
If. after reading your manual. you still have questions regarding this prod uct. we recommend that you see your Rockford Fosgate dealer. If you need further assistance. you can call us direct at 1-800-669-9899. Be sure to have your serial number. model number and date of purchase available when you call.
This symbol with “WARNING” is intended to alert the user to the presence of important instructions. Failure to heed the instructions will result in severe injury or death.
This symbol with “CAUTION” is intended to alert the user to the presence of important instructions. Failure to heed the instructions can result in injury or unit damage.
• To prevent injury and damage to the unit. please read and follow the
• If you feel unsure about installing this system yourself. have it installed
• Before installation. disconnect the battery negative (-) terminal to
+2011 Rockford Corporation. All Rights Reversed. ROCKFORD FOSGATE. PUNCH. and associated logos where applicable are registered trademarks of Rockford Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice.
PRACTICE SAFE SOUND
Continuous exposure to sound pressure levels over 100dB may cause
PRATIQUEZ UNE ÉCOUTE SANS RISQUES
Une exposition continue à des niveaux de pression acoustique upérieurs à 100 dB peut causer une perte d’acuité auditive permanente. Les systèmes
PRACTIQUE EL SONIDO SEGURO
El contacto continuo con niveles de presión de sonido superiores a 100 dB puede causar la pérdida permanente de la audición. Los sistemas de
PRAKTIZIEREN SIE SICHEREN SOUND
Fortgesetzte Geräuschdruckpegel von über 100 dB können beim Menschen zu permanentem Hörverlust führen. Leistungsstarke
Autosoundsysteme können Geräuschdruckpegel erzeugen. die weit über
130 dB liegen. Bitte wenden Sie gesunden Menschenverstand an und
OSSERVATE LE REGOLE DEL SUONO SENZA PERICOLI
La costante esposizione a livelli di pressione acustica al di sopra dei 100dB possono causare la perdita permanente dell’udito. I sistemi
12-15 Additional Languages
16 Limited Warranty Information
• (1) Pair Punch Series Full Range Speakers
• (1) Pair of grilles/trim rings (P152. P16. P1650. P1675. P1692
• (1) Pair of 5x7 adapter plates (P142. P1462. P1572 only)
• (1) Pair of 6x9 adapter plates (P152. P16. P1675 only)
• Mounting Hardware
Before beginning any installation. follow these simple rules:
1. Be sure to carefully read and understand the instructions before
2. For safety. disconnect the negative lead from the battery prior to
3. For easier assembly. we suggest you run all wires prior to mounting
4. Use high quality connectors for a reliable installation and to minimize
5. Think before you drill! Be careful not to cut or drill into gas tanks. fuel
6. Never run wires underneath the vehicle. Running the wires inside the
7. Avoid running wires over or through sharp edges. Use rubber or
1. Determine where the speakers will be mounted. Ensure an area large
2. Refer to the specification chart to determine the proper diameter hole
3. Mark the locations for the mounting screws. Drill the holes with a
4. Feed the speaker wires through the cutout and connect to the speaker
5. On models with slotted holes. fit the speaker into the cutout and
6. On models with a trim ring. fit the trim ring over the speaker and
7. Tighten the screws until the speaker is snug in place to prevent
NOTE: For P142. P1462. P152. P16. P165 and P1675 only. if needed use the adapter plate provided to mount the speaker. See Adapter Plate Templates.
Adapter Plate Template - 6.75” Hole Mounting
Remove Shaded Areas to Mount 5.25" (P152)
Remove Shaded Areas to Mount 6" (P16)
Adapter Plate Template - 5”x7” Hole Mounting
Remove Shaded Areas to Mount 4" (P142)
Remove Shaded Areas to Mount 4"x6” (P1462)
Adapter Plate Template - 6”x9” Hole Mounting
Mounting for 5.25” (P152)
+Remove Light Shaded Areas for 5”x7” Hole Mounting
+Remove for Optional Tweeter
Remove Dark Shaded Areas to Mount 6" (P16)
Remove Dark Shaded Areas to Mount 6.75” (P1675)
+Remove for Optional Tweeter
+Remove Light Shaded Areas for 5”x7” Hole Mounting
Rockford Corporation offers a limited warranty on Rockford Fosgate products on the following terms:
Length of Warranty
POWER Amplifiers – 2 Years BMW Direct Fit Speakers – 2 Years All other products - 1 Year Any Factory Refurbished Product – 90 days (receipt required)
What is Covered
This warranty applies only to Rockford Fosgate products sold to consumers by Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealers in the United States of America or its possessions. Product purchased by consumers from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in another country are covered only by that country’s Distribu tor and not by Rockford Corporation.
Who is Covered
This warranty covers only the original purchaser of Rockford product purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in the United States. In order to receive service. the purchaser must provide Rockford with a copy of the receipt stating the customer name. dealer name. product purchased and date of purchase.
Products found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced (with a product deemed to be equivalent) at Rockford’s discretion.
What is Not Covered
1. Damage caused by accident. abuse. improper operations. ater. theft. shipping.
2. Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product.
3. Service performed by anyone other than Rockford or an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Service Center.
4. Any product which has had the serial number defaced. altered. or removed.
5. Subsequent damage to other components.
6. Any product purchased outside the U.S.
7. Any product not purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer.
Limit on Implied Warranties
Any implied warranties including warranties of fitness for use and merchantability are limited in duration to the period of the express warranty set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on the length of an implied warranty. so this limitation may not apply. No person is authorized to assume for Rockford Fosgate any other liability in connection with the sale of the product.
How to Obtain Service
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance. call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Cus tomer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
This product meets the current EU warranty requirements. see your Authorized dealer for details.
Newest Added: P1000X5 M1-6 M0 SPEAKERS TM400X4AD PMX-3
Tags: Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate Speaker, Rockford Fosgate Audio