Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish, German)
User Manual for Rockford Fosgate R150X2
Table of Contents
- Design Features
- Installation Considerations
- Mounting Locations
- Battery and Charging
- Wiring the System
- Adjusting Gain
- Adjusting Crossover Frequency
- Input Switch
- Variable Phase
- Punch EQ (Variable & Selectable)
- Remote Punch Level Control
- Additional Languages
- Limited Warranty Information
1. Turn amplifier gains to minimum (counter-clockwise).
2. Turn the source unit volume up to 7/8 maximum (or when distortion is just inaudible).
3. Slowly increase amplifier gain control until adequate volume is achieved.
NOTE: Best signal to noise and dynamic range are realized with gain set to minimum.For a more in depth setting procedure, contact Rockford Technical Support.
CAUTION : Avoid setting amplifier gain high as noise and distortion will greatly increase.
Adjusting Crossover Frequency
- Do the following individually for each channel.
- Placing the crossover switch in the HP posi tion sets the amplifier to the High Pass mode, enabling frequencies above the cut-off point to pass, adjustable between 50-250Hz.
- Placing the crossover switch in the AP position sets the amplifier to the All
- Pass mode, preventing any crossover adjustment, allowing all frequencies to pass.
- Placing the crossover switch in the LP position sets the amplifier to the Low Pass mode, enabling frequencies below the cut-off point to pass, adjustable between 50-250Hz.
- Turn the crossover adjustment knob all the way down. With the system playing, turn the crossover adjustment knob up slowly until the desired crossover point is achieved.
Setting this switch to the 2CH. position, switches the inputs to a 2-channel mode, allowing connection to only the front inputs with a 4-channel output.
Output controls function the same as if the amplifier was in 4-channel mode.
All “ACTIVE” inputs must have RCA jacks connected.
- Switch in 2CH. position,“ACTIVE” - Front channel inputs only.
- Switch in 4CH. position,“ACTIVE” - All Front and Rear channel inputs.
- Switch in 5CH. position,“ACTIVE” - All Front, Rear and Sub channel inputs.
NOTE: When connecting to the 4-Channel inputs, be sure to route both front and rear RCA cables tightly together.
Allows you to conveniently switch the output phase of the amplifier between 0° and 180°. This has the same effect as physically reversing the Positive (+) and Negative (-) speaker wires.
Newest Added: PM500X1BD PM400X2 PM300X2 PM300X1 P560
Also, These documents are for others Rockford Fosgate models: R250X1, R250X4, R300X4, R400-4D, R500X1D, R600-4D, R600X5, R750-1D, R1200-1D
Tags: Rockford Fosgate Prime, Rockford Fosgate P Amplifier, Rockford Fosgate Model Four