Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
USER INSTRUCTIONS DISHWASHER Maytag MDB4949SHW
Table of Contents
- DISHWASHER SAFETY
- WHAT’S NEW IN YOUR
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- START-UP/QUICK REFERENCE
- QUICK STEPS
- DISHWASHER USE
- DISHWASHER FEATURES
- CYCLE AND OPTION
- DISHWASHER CARE
Cleaning the Exterior: Clean the exterior of the dishwasher with only a soft, damp cloth, and mild detergent. If your dishwasher has a stainless steel exterior, it may have a coating that is resistant to fingerprints. Avoid using abrasive cleaning products on the exterior of the dishwasher.
Cleaning and Maintaining the Interior
- If cleaning without dishes, place one tablet in the detergent dispenser. Do not add detergent (If significant buildup is noticeable, a second tablet can be placed in the bottom of the dishwasher.)
- If cleaning with dishes, place one tablet in the bottom of the dishwasher. Place detergent in the dispenser.
- Run a Normal wash cycle.
Another method to remove white residue is to use a vinegar rinse. However, vinegar is an acid and using it too often could damage your dishwasher.
To Reduce Risk of Property Damage During Vacation or Extended Time Without Use
- When you will not be using the dishwasher during the summer months, turn off the water and power supply to the dishwasher.
- Make sure the water supply lines are protected against freezing conditions. Ice formations in the supply lines can increase water pressure and cause damage to your dishwasher or home.
- Damage from freezing is not covered by the warranty.
- When storing your dishwasher in the winter, avoid water damage by having your dishwasher winterized by authorized service personnel.
DETERGENT REMAINS IN THE DISPENSER OR TABLET IS ON BOTTOM OF TUB
- Check for dishware such as cookie sheets, cutting boards, or large containers, etc., that may be blocking the detergent dispenser from opening properly.
- Be sure your detergent is fresh and lump free.
- Be sure the cycle has completed (the Clean light is on). If it has not completed, you will need to resume the cycle by closing the door and pressing START.
DISHWASHER NOT DRYING
- Plastic and items with nonstick surfaces are difficult to dry because they have a porous surface, which tends to collect water droplets. Towel drying may be necessary.
- Use of rinse aid along with the Heated Dry option is needed for proper drying. Proper loading of items can affect drying. (See specific loading instructions within this guide.)
- Glasses and cups with concave bottoms hold water. This water may spill onto other items when unloading.
WILL NOT FILL
- Be sure the water to the dishwasher is turned on.
- Check that the overfill protection float is free from obstructions. See the “Parts and Features” section.
- Check for suds in the dishwasher. If foam or suds are detected, the dishwasher may not operate properly or may not fill with water. See “Blinking Lights” in the “Troubleshooting” section.
Newest Added: MMV4207JZ MRT118FFFE MDBS661AWQ MDB8979SFZ MMW7730DE
Also, These documents are for others Maytag models: MDB4949SHB, MDB4949SHW, MDB4949SHZ
Tags: Owners Manual Maytag Dishwasher Model Number MDB4949SHW, Maytag Dishwasher Model Mdb4949shw Operating Manual, Maytag Dishwasher Mdb4949shz Manual, Maytag MDB4949SHW STAINLESS STEEL TUB DISHWASHER, Maytag Dishwasher Mdb4949shw, Maytag MDB4949SHW, MDB4949SHW Maytag