Cafe CDT845M5NS5 Matte Collection Series 24 Inch Built In Fully Integrated Dishwasher - User Manuals - User Guide. TM Installation Instructions
Built-In Dishwashers If you have questions, visit our website at: cafeappliances.com.
Canada, visit: cafeappliances.ca
BEFORE YOU BEGIN Read these instructions completely and carefully.
FOR YOUR SAFETY Read and observe all WARNINGS and CAUTIONS shown throughout these instructions. IMPORTANT – Observe
all governing codes and ordinances.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, fire, or injury to persons, the installer
must ensure that the dishwasher is completely enclosed at the time of installation.
• FOR PERSONAL SAFETY: Remove
house fuse or open circuit breaker before beginning installation. Do not use an extension cord or adapter plug with this
• Note to Installer – Be sure to leave these instructions for the consumer’s and local inspector’s
• Note to Consumer – Keep these instructions with your Owner’s Manual for future reference.
• Skill Level
– Installation of this dishwasher requires
• The improper connection of the equipment grounding conductor can
result in a risk of electric shock. Check with a qualified electrician or service representative if
electrical and plumbing skills. Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer. Product failure due to
improper installation is not you are in doubt that the appliance is properly grounded.
covered under the GE Appliances
• If house wiring is not 2-wire with ground, a ground War
GE - General Electric in United States
1-800-432-2737 Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. E