Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
- User manual - (Italian)
- User manual - (Portuguese)
- TCO Certified notice - (English)
User manual Lcd Monitor for Philips 273V7QJAB/27
Table of Contents
- Safety precautions and maintenance
- Notational Descriptions
- Disposal of product and packing material
- Setting up the monitor
- Operating the monitor
- Remove the Base Assembly for VESA Mounting
- Image Optimization
- Technical Specifications
- Resolution & Preset Modes
- Power Management
- Customer care and warranty
- Philips’ Flat Panel Monitors Pixel Defect Policy
- Customer Care & Warranty
- Troubleshooting & FAQs
- General FAQs
- To protect your monitor from possible damage, do not put excessive pressure on the LCD panel. When moving your monitor, grasp the frame to lift; do not lift the monitor by placing your hand or fingers on the LCD panel.
- Unplug the monitor if you are not going to use it for an extensive period of time.
- Unplug the monitor if you need to clean it with a slightly damp cloth. The screen may be wiped with a dry cloth when the power is off. However, never use organic solvent, such as, alcohol, or ammonia-based liquids to clean your monitor.
- To avoid the risk of shock or permanent damage to the set, do not expose the monitor to dust, rain, water, or excessive moisture environment.
- If your monitor gets wet, wipe it with dry cloth as soon as possible.
- If foreign substance or water gets in your monitor, please turn the power off immediately and disconnect the power cord. Then, remove the foreign substance or water, and send it to the maintenance center.
- Do not store or use the monitor in locations exposed to heat, direct sunlight or extreme cold.
- In order to maintain the best performance of your monitor and use it for a longer lifetime, please use the monitor in a location that falls within the following temperature and humidity ranges.
- Always activate a moving screen saver program when you leave your monitor unattended. Always activate a periodic screen refresh application if your monitor will display unchanging static content. Uninterrupted display of still or static images over an extended period may cause “burn in”, also known as “after-imaging” or “ghost imaging”, on your screen.
- “Burn-in”, “after-imaging”, or “ghost imaging” is a well-known phenomenon in LCD panel technology. In most cases, the “burned in” or “after-imaging” or “ghost imaging” will disappear gradually over a period of time after the power has been switched off.
Install base stand
- Place the monitor face down on soft and smooth surface taking care to avoid scratching or damaging the screen.
- Attach/Slide the base column with the monitor until it clicks into position.
- Hold the monitor base stand with both hands and firmly insert the base stand into the base column.
Connect to PC
- Connect the power cord to the back of the monitor firmly.
- Turn off your computer and unplug its power cable.
- Connect the monitor signal cable to the video connector on the back of your computer.
- Plug the power cord of your computer and your monitor into a nearby outlet.
- Turn on your computer and monitor. If the monitor displays an image, installation is complete.
Newest Added: AJ100/37 6955XL/41 DC320/37 HD8750/47 PET7402A/37
Also, These documents are for others Philips models: 273V7
Tags: Soundbar Speaker HTL1508/37 | Philips, Philips Htl3320 Manual, Manuale Tv Philips, Manual Philips