Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Product Specifications - (English)
- Spec Sheet (web) - (English)
OWNER’S MANUAL Dehumidifier for Danby DDR050BIBDB
- Important Safety Information
- SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- CONTROL PANEL
- TIMER FUNCTION
- WATER REMOVAL
- CARE & MAINTENANCE
- AIR FILTER
- ERROR CODES
- END OF SEASON CARE
- Place the dehumidifi er on a smooth, level fl oor that is strong enough to support the appliance with a full bucket of water.
- Do not place the dehumidifi er on carpeting as this can block air fl ow around the appliance.
- Do not force casters to move over carpeting as the appliance can become unbalanced and spill water.
- To maintain effi ciency, operate the appliance in an enclosed area. Keep nearby doors and windows closed.
- Maintain a minimum clearance of 20 cm (8 inches) on the sides and back of the appliance and 40 cm (16 inches) on the top and front of the appliance to allow for proper air circulation.
- The recommended ambient operating temperature is between 5°C (41°F) and 32°C (90°F).
- Any time the appliance is placed on its back or side, it must be allowed to stand upright for 6 hours before plugging in to avoid damage to internal components.
- The default humidity setting is 40% and high fan speed. Depending on humidity conditions the dehumidifi er may not start automatically under the default setting. This means the humidity in the surrounding air is less than 40%. Press the down button to lower the set humidity until the set humidity is lower than the ambient humidity.
- For optimal performance, ensure that the humidity setting is 10% lower than the ambient humidity. It is normal for the ambient humidity to vary up to 5% above or below the set humidity.
- It is recommended in normal conditions to set the humidity between 40-45%.
- It is normal for the dehumidifi er to exhaust warm air from the top.
- To avoid possible electric shock, ensure that the appliance is unplugged before performing any cleaning or maintenance.
- The outside of the appliance can be wiped clean with a soft cloth or with a lukewarm, damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not use gasoline, benzene, thinner or any other chemicals to clean this appliance as these substances can cause damage to the fi nish and deformation of plastic parts.
- Never pour water directly onto the appliance as this will cause deterioration of electrical components and wiring insulation.
- Ensure that the drain port on the interior of the appliance and the drain port on the back of the appliance are free of dirt and calcium build up
Newest Added: DAR032B1SLM DWC508BLS DCF055A1WDB DCF035B1WM DCF072A3WDB
Also, These documents are for others Danby models: DDR020BIWDB
Tags: Danby Dehumidifiers User Manuals, Danby Dehumidifiers Use Manual, Danby Dehumidifier 50 Pint Setup, Danby Dehumidifier 50 Pint Manual, 50 Pint Dehumidifier Danby Manual, Danby 70 Pint Dehumidifier DDR070BDPWDB - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF, Danby 50 Pint Dehmidifier