Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Owner's Manual GE GTE16DTHMRBB Refrigerator
Table of contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- USING THE REFRIGERATOR
- Temperature Control
- Automatic Ice Maker
- AutoFill Pitcher
- CARE AND CLEANING
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Preparing to Install the Refrigerator
- Water Line Installation
- Installing the Door Handle
- Reversing the Door Swing
- Normal Operating Sounds
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
To reduce the risk of injury when using your refrigerator, follow these basic safety precautions.
- Do not clean glass shelves or covers with warm water when they are cold. Glass shelves and covers may break if exposed to sudden temperature changes or impact, such as bumping or dropping. Tempered glass is designed to shatter into many small pieces if it breaks.
- Keep finger out the " pinch point" areas; clearances between the doors and between the doors and cabinet are necessarily small. Be careful closing doors when children are in the area.
- Do not touch the cold surfaces in the freezer compartment when hands are damp or wet, skin may stick to these extremely cold surfaces.
- Do not refreeze fronze foods which have thawed completely.
- In refrigerators with automatic icecreams, avoid contact with the moving parts of the ejector mechanism, or with the heating element that releases the cubes. Do not place fingers or hands on the automatic ice making mechanism while the refrigerator is plugged in.
- Use a sturdy glass when dispensing ice (on models with ice dispenser)
Refrigerant and Foam Disposal:
Dispose of appliance in accordarate with Federal and Local Regulation. Flammable insulation material used requires special disposal procedures. Contact your local authorities for the environmentally safe disposal of your appliance.
Newest Added: JVM3670CF001 JVM1650CH03 GST22IBMBCC GSF25TGWABB FCM15DPAWH
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: