Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Guide KitchenAid 5KMC4244ACA Cooker
Table of contents
- MULTI-COOKER SAFETY
- Important safeguards
- Electrical requirements
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- Parts and accessories
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND SETTINGS
- Changing between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Display language
- Using the timer as a kitchen timer
- Setting up the Multi-Cooker
- OPERATING THE MULTI-COOKER
Sear (220–230° C)
- Searing allows you to prepare meats for stews, soups, and other dishes.
- It uses high temperatures to cook the outside surfaces quickly, trapping flavour and juices inside.
Keep Warm (75° C)
- Keep Warm mode is designed to keep foods at serving temperature after cooking has finished for up to 24 hours.
- Certain cooking methods and modes feature an automatic Keep Warm mode.
- For other cooking methods and modes, Keep Warm can be selected manually.
Slow Cook (90° C)
- Slow Cook allows the Multi-Cooker to be used like a slow cooker, making it ideal for slow cooking BBQ, chili, and meatballs, to name just a few.
Boil/Steam (90–110° C)
- Use Boil/Steam to prepare a variety of foods such as hot cereals, steam shrimp, or to heat delicate foods such as fish with indirect heat.
Rice allows you to cook a variety of rice types, from white rice, brown rice, wild rice to sushi rice.
Rice modes offers white and brown rice programs for optimal results (see table).
1. Add the measured rice and water to the cooking pot.
- To reduce the possibility of boilovers, rinse dry rice before adding to pot.
2. Press to scroll to Rice mode. Press to select.
3. The Multi-Cooker will display For white, press < and For brown, press >. Use or to select the desired type of rice, then press .
4. Once cooking is complete, Rice mode done, keeping warm will be displayed and the Multi-Cooker will go into Keep Warm mode.
- When in keep warm mode without setting timer, the Multi-Cooker will automatically turn off after 24 hours
Newest Added: ET9FHTXMQ YWFE301LVS WED9500TU WFG505M0BS ED2NHGXNQ
Tags: KitchenAid Cookers User Manuals, KitchenAid Induction Range Manual, KitchenAid Cookers Use Manual, Kitchenaid Induction Range, KitchenAid KRFF507HPS Parts Manual, Kitchenaid Slow Cooker Manual, Kitchenaid Spiralizer Manual