- Owner Manual ( English, French ) - 3.75 MB - pdf
- Energy Guide ( English )
User manual Dishwasher for Bosch SHE68T55UC/01
Table of contents
- Important Safety Instructions
- Dishwasher Components
- Dishware Materials
- Loading the Dishwasher
- Loading the Silverware Basket
- Rack Accessories
- Adding Detergent and Rinse Aid
- Dishwasher Cycles and Options
- Wash Cycle Information
- Operating the Dishwasher
- Care and Maintenance
- Self Help
- Customer Service
- Statement of Limited Product Warranty
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler
- If an item is too tall to be placed in the bottom rack even with the top rack in the raised position, remove the empty top rack by pulling it out of the dishwasher until it stops. Pull the front of the rack upward and outward until the rollers are completely free of the roller guides.
- Set the top rack aside and push the roller guides back into the dishwasher. Insert the Extra Tall Item Sprinkler into the top rack spray outlet and turn the sprinkler clockwise to lock into position.
- Note: Keep the vent on the tub’s right side clear by plac- ing tall items such as plastic cutting boards and tall bak- ing sheets on the bottom rack’s left side or center.
Adding Rinse Aid
- Add liquid rinse aid to the dispenser until it is full.
- Close the lid. Lid must be fully closed until it clicks in order to seal.
- Wipe up any excess rinse aid that may have puddled when the dis- penser reservoir is full.
The indicator light will go out a few moments after the dishwasher door is shut.
You can delay the start of the cycle in one hour increments up to 24 hours.
To set delay start:
- Press the [On/Off] button. Select a cycle.
- Press the [Delay] button until the displayed time corresponds with your requirements and press [Start] to activate delay start. h:01 = 1 hour delay h:24 = 24 hour delay
Care and Maintenance
A regular inspection and maintenance of your machine will help to pre- vent faults. This saves time and prevents future problems.
Overall condition of the machine
- Never use a steam cleaner to clean your dishwasher. The manufacturer is not liable for any resultin
Newest Added: HBL5650UC/04 HGS7052UC/08 SHV7PT53UC/01 SHP65TL5UC/07 WTE86300US/02
Tags: Bosch Wvh28490au, Bosch800 Series 18" Dishwasher, Bosch 800 Series Washer, Bosch Wvh28490au Manual, Bosch Dishwasher Shxm4ay55n Manual, Bosch Smu46ks01a Installation Manual, Bosch SMU46KS01A