Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Specification - (English)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- SMART FUNCTIONS
- Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance. All repairs and servicing must be performed by qualified service personnel unless specifically recommended in this Owner’s Manual. Use only authorized factory parts.
- Do not disassemble or repair the appliance by yourself.
- Remove any dust or foreign matter from the power plug pins.
- Disconnect this appliance from the power supply before cleaning and attempting any user maintenance. Turning the controls to the OFF position does not disconnect this appliance from the power supply.
- Remove the door before the appliance is removed from service or discarded to avoid the danger of children or small animals getting trapped inside.
- Unplug the appliance before cleaning to avoid the risk of electric shock.
- Clean the lint filter before or after each load.
- The interior of the appliance and exhaust duct should be cleaned periodically by qualified service personnel.
Newest Added: GWB207FLQA SN7R LW8016ER F14U2TDN5 LFD750
Tags: LG Model LSXC22426s, LG 86UM8070PUA Manual, Lg Dryer Manual, Lg Dryer, Lg Smart Dryer, Lg 7.4 C F, Lg Dvd Player