Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- CD7KG - Euromaid - Specifications Sheet - (English)
Table of Contents
- Important instructions for safety and environment
- Your Dryer
- Operating the product
- Maintenance and cleaning
Appropriate installation location
Install the dryer on a stable and level surface. Dryer is heavy. Do not move it by yourself.
- Operate your dryer in a well ventilated, dust-free environment.
- The gap between the dryer and the surface should not be reduced by the materials such as carpet, wood and tape.
- Do not cover the ventilation grills of the dryer.
- There must not be a lockable, sliding or hinged door that may block the opening of the loading door in the place where your dryer is to be installed.
- Once the dryer is installed, it should stay at the same place where its connections have been made. When installing the dryer, make sure that its rear wall does not touch anywhere (tap, socket, etc.).
- Place the dryer at least 1 cm away from the edges of other furniture.
- Your dryer can be operated at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- If the operating conditions fall outside of this range, operation of the dryer will be adversely affected and it can get damaged.
- The rear surface of the tumble dryer shall be placed against a wall.
Newest Added: EDWB14G EDWB14S EDW14W CW50 R60FS
Tags: Euromaid Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Euromaid Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Euromaid CD7KG, Euromaid CW50, Euromaid Condenser Dryer 7kg, Euromaid Oven Manual