Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Countertop Cooking INSTRUCTION BOOKLET Cuisinart PSC-400
- Important Safeguards
- Features and Benefits
- Assembly Instructions
- Cooking with Timer
- Setting Cooking Modes
- Cooking without Timer
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Warranty Information
Your Cuisinart® Slow Cooker cooks food automatically once you set the time and the desired cooking mode. When time expires, the unit automatically switches to the Warm setting and the Warm indicator light illuminates. When cooking time and mode are set, the unit will perform those functions until the cooking time expires or the unit is manually turned off.
Cooking WITH the Timer
- Place the unit on a clean, dry counter.
- Remove glass lid.
- Fill ceramic pot with ingredients.
- Replace lid.
- Plug in unit. There will be no power to the slow cooker until it is turned on.
- To turn unit on, press On/Off button. The slow cooker will beep once, and the On/Off red indicator light and colon (: ) on the LCD display will flash.
- Set the desired cooking time by pushing the + or - button. The timer ranges from 00:00 to 24:00 hours in 30-minute increments. NOTE: If there is no timer input, the On/Off and the colon on the reading display will continue to flash.
- Press the + button to increase time in 30-minute increments or press the - button to decrease time in 30-minute increments.
- Press and hold + or - to scroll automatically in 30-minute steps.
- Press + and - simultaneously to reset to 00:00. Repeat the above two steps to reset time.
- After setting time, timer display and On/Off indicator will still flash. Please proceed to setting the cooking mode
8. Setting Cooking Modes
Three cooking modes, Simmer, Low and High, give you the opportunity to prepare a wider variety of dishes. You can adapt many recipes to slow down the cooking time, or speed it up, to coordinate meals to your schedule.
You will usually want to use the Simmer or Low setting for recipes that cook longer. If you’re starting a dish later
Newest Added: ICE-50BC CTK-EOS7W CH-4DC SM-35 DCC-1100BK
Tags: Cuisinart Slow Cookers User Manuals, Cuisinart Multi Cooker Manual, Cuisinart Slow Cooker Manual, Cuisinart Programmable Slow Cooker Manual, Cuisinart 3.5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker Manual, Cuisinart Slow Cooker Instructions, Cuisinart Smartpower 7 Speed Electronic Blender