Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
- QUICK SPEC - (English)
Built-In Electric WALL OVEN OWNER’S MANUAL GE® JTD3000DNWW
Table Of Contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- USING THE OVEN
- Single Wall Oven Controls
- Double Wall Oven Controls
- Special Features
- Oven Racks
- Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners
- Cooking Modes
- Cooking Guide
- CARE AND CLEANING
- Oven Light
- Oven Door
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
USING THE OVEN
Single Wall Oven Controls
- Bake: Touch this pad to select the bake function. See the Cooking Modes section for more information.
- Broil: Touch this pad to select the broil function. See the Cooking Modes section for more information.
- Proof: Helps yeast bread rise. See the Cooking Modes section for more information.
- Warm: Keep hot food warm. See the cooking mode section for more information.
- Clean: Your oven has two cleaning modes: Self Clean and Steam Clean. See the Cleaning the Oven section for important information about using these modes.
- Start: Must be pressed to start any cooking, cleaning, or timed function.
- Cancel/Off: Cancels ALL oven operations except the clock and timer.
- Cook Time: Counts down cooking time and turns off the oven when the cooking time is complete. Initiatal either a bake or warm mode, but don’t press Start. Press the Cook Time pad, use the number pads to program a cooking time in hours and minutes, then press Start.
- Set Clock: Sets the oven clock time. Press the Set Clock pad and the number pads to program the clock. Press Set Clock to toggle between AM and PM. Press Start to save the time.
- Timer: Works as a countdown timer. Press the Timer pad and the number pads to program the time in hours and minutes. Press the Start pad. The control will beep with 1 minute remaining and the display will show seconds until the timer counts down to :00. The oven will continue to operate when the timer countdown is complete. To turn the timer off press the Timer pad.
- Oven Light(s): Turn the oven light on or off. Not that opening a door only turns on the light in that oven.
- Lock Controls: Locks out the control so that pressing the pads does not activate the controls. Press and hold the Lock Controls pad for three seconds to lock or unlock the control. Locking the controls will cancel active functions other than the timer.
Newest Added: PB980SJSS JB625DKBB GTD75GCPLDG JGB660SEJSS GUD27GSSMWW
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: JKS3000 - 27, JTS3000 - 30, JKD3000 - 27
Tags: GE PB980SJSS, Ge Jks3000, GE 27" Wall Oven JKS3000, GE MANUAL JT3800SH3SS, Ge 27" Built-in Single Wall Oven Jks3000, Ge 27" Built-in Double Wall Oven Jkd3000, Ge 27 Inch Wall Oven Microwave Combo Installation Instructions