Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Stand Mixer KitchenAid KSM3316XWH
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions.
- To avoid risk of electrical shock, do not put Stand Mixer in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug the Stand Mixer from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep hands, hair, and clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils, away from beater during operation to reduce the risk of injury to persons and/or damage to the Stand Mixer.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
- The use of accessories not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
- Do not use the Stand Mixer outdoors.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of table or counter.
- Do not let the cord contact hot surfaces, including the stove.
- Remove the flat beater, wire whip, or spiral dough hook from the Stand Mixer before washing.
Care and cleaning
- Turn Stand Mixer off and unplug before cleaning. Wipe the Stand Mixer body with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use household/commercial cleaners. Wipe off the beater shaft frequently to remove any accumulation of residue. Do not immerse in water.
- The bowl, flat beater, dough hook, Flex Edge beater, and pouring shield* may be washed in a dishwasher (top shelf only); or, clean them thoroughly in hot, sudsy water and rinse completely before drying. Do not store beaters on the shaft.
- The wire whip is not dishwasher safe. Clean it thoroughly in hot, sudsy water and rinse completely before drying. Do not store the wire whip on the shaft.
If your Stand Mixer should malfunction, please check t
Newest Added: KSM75SL KSM7588PCP KMC4241CA KSM150FEOB KCGS550ESS
Also, These documents are for others KitchenAid models: KSM3311X, KSM3316X
Tags: Kitchenaid Mixer, Kitchenaid Design Collection Toaster, KitchenAid KMT2116CU, Kitchenaid Gas Cooktops, KitchenAid Electric Range, Kitchenaid Mini, Kitchenaid 6 Qt Mixer