Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
- Quick specs - (English)
- Quick specs - (English)
User manual Range for GE JGB645SEKSS
Table of contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- USING THE RANGE
- In Case of a Power Failure
- Surface Burners
- Oven Controls
- Special Features
- Sabbath Mode
- Cooking Modes
- Oven Racks
- Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners
- Oven Air Vents
- Cooking Guide
- CARE AND CLEANING
- Range – Exterior
- Range – Interior
- Door and Drawer
- Oven Light
- Oven Door
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
Selecting a Flame Size
Watch the flame, not the knob, as you adjust heat. When rapid heating is desired, the flame size should match the size of the cookware you are using. Flames larger than the bottom of the cookware will not heat faster and may be hazardous.
Stove Top Grills
Do not use an after-market stove top grill on your gas surface burners. A stove top grill will cause incomplete combustion resulting in carbon monoxide levels above allowable standards. This could be hazardous to your health.
- The material, finish, and size of cookware affect baking performance.
- If using dark and coated cookware check food earlier than minimum cook time. If undesirable results are obtained with this type of cookware consider reducing oven temperature by 25°F next time.
- Shiny pans can produce more evenly cooked baked goods such as cakes and cookies.
- Glass and ceramic pans heat slowly but retain heat well. These types of pans work well for dishes such as pies and custards.
- Air insulated pans heat slowly and can reduce bottom browning.
- Keep cookware clean to promote even heating.
- Stoneware heats slowly and retains heat well. It is recommended to preheat this type of cookware if possible. Additional cook time may be required.
- Do not use oven cleaners, abrasive cleansers, strong liquid cleansers, steel wool, plastic scouring pads, or cleaning powders on the interior or exterior of the oven.
- Clean with a mild soap and water or vinegar and water solution. Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
- When cleaning surfaces, make sure
Newest Added: GFD43GSSMWW GTD75ECPLDG GFD45ESSMWW JB258RMSS GTW680BSJWS
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: RGBS400, JGBS60, JGBS62, JGBS66, JGSS66, JGB635, JGB645, JGB660, JGB700, JGB720
Tags: GE GFD45ESSM-WW 7.5 CuFt Front Load Electric Dryer, GE GFD45ESSM-WW 7.5 CuFt Front Load Electric Dryer Specifications, GE Appliances GFD45ESSMWW 7.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load Electric Dryer W/ Steam - White, Ge Dryer Gfd45essmww Manual, GE Front Load Gas Dryer 7.4 Cu Ft Sensor Dry, GE JGB660, Ge JGBS62 Range