- Owner Manual ( English ) - 581.65 KB - pdf
- User Guide ( English )
- Quick Setup Guide ( English )
OWNER’S manual for LG Electronics model OLED65CX6LA.
This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance. WARNING : TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE AND ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS PRODUCT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
• TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF FIRE, KEEP CANDLES OR OTHER ITEMS WITH OPEN FLAMES AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT AT ALL TIMES.
• Do not place the TV and/or remote control in the following environments:
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- An area with high humidity such as a bathroom
- Near any heat source such as stoves and other devices that produce heat.
- Near kitchen counters or humidifiers where they can easily be exposed to steam or oil.
- An area exposed to rain or wind.
- Do not expose to dripping or splashing and do not place objects the TV to direct air conditioning.
- Do not install in excessively dusty places. Otherwise, this may result in fire, electric shock, combustion/ explosion, malfunction or product deformation.
• Ventilation - Install your TV where there is proper ventilation. Do not install in a confined space such as a bookcase.
- Do not install the product on a carpet or cushion.
- Do not block or cover the product with cloth or other materials while unit is plugged in.
• Take care not to touch the ventilation openings. When watching the TV for a long period, the ventilation openings may become hot.
Newest Added: HFX66V15C RD 1076 JD UK Hotpoint Ultima S-Line RD 1076 JD Washer Dryer - White YKFEG500EWH QE65Q900RATXXU JVX5300DJWW
• Protect the power cord from physical or mechanical abuse, such as being twisted, kinked, pinched, closed in a door, or walked upon. Pay particular attention to plugs, wall outlets, and the point where the cord exits the device.
• Do not move the