- Owner Manual ( English ) - 1.47 MB - pdf
- Energy Guide ( English )
- Specification Sheet ( English )
- Dimension Guide ( English )
- Warranty ( English )
- Installation Instructions ( English )
- Owner's Manual ( English )
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND OWNER’S manual
Whirlpool Side by Side Refrigerator
Remove the Doors
If your refrigerator does not fit through the doorway or you are getting rid of your old refrigerator, follow the steps below for door removal.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Disconnect power before removing doors.
Failure to do so can result in death or electrical shock.
1. Unplug refrigerator or disconnect power.
2. Fully open both doors.
3. If your model has water dispensing, please open the water filter door by pulling it toward you. It is not necessary to remove the water filter itself.
4. Pull the base grille toward you from the sides and then from the center until it dislodges.
5. To remove the base grille, twist and pull the right side until this side passes underneath the refrigerator door. Then pull the left side of the base grille for complete removal.
6. If your model has water dispensing in the door, disconnect the water dispenser tubing located below the freezer door.
■ Press the blue outer ring against the face of fitting and pull the dispenser tubing free.
NOTE: Keep the water tubing connector attached to the tube that runs underneath the freezer. The door cannot be removed if the connector is still attached to the tube that runs through the door hinge.
7. If your model has water dispensing in the door, disconnect the wiring located below the freezer door.
■ Remove the wiring clip and the bracket wire using a 1/4" hexagonal head socket wrench.
■ Disconnect the wiring plugs from the bracket wire.
8. Close the freezer door and use a TORX T30 screwdriver to remove the top hinge completely.
IMPORTANT: Do not remove either screw A. Hold the door while hinge is being removed.
9. Lift the freezer door straight up off from the bottom hinge. See graphic 7. The water dispenser tubing and wiring will remain attached to the freezer door.
NOTE: This may require two people, one to lift the door and another to feed the water tubing and w
Newest Added: YWED5300VW WFE530C0AU YMES8880DE GD5NHAXML ET8NHMXKQ
Tags: Whirlpool Side By Side Refrigerator, WHIRLPOOL WIC, Whirlpool WRS325SDHB, Whirlpool Wrs311sdht