MICROWAVE HOOD COMBINATION
Attach Mounting Plate to Wall
Wall Stud at One End Hole
1. With the support tabs of the mounting plate facing forward, insert a 3/16-24 x 3" (7.6 cm) round-head bolt through the end hole that fits over the 5/8" (16 mm) hole drilled in Step 3 of “Installation for Wall Stud at One End Hole” in the “Drill Holes in Rear Wall” section.
2. Start a toggle nut on the bolt from the back of the mounting plate. Leave enough space for the toggle nut to go through the wall and to open.
3. Position mounting plate on the wall.
4. Push the bolt with toggle nut through the drywall, and finger tighten the bolt to make sure toggle nut has opened against drywall.
5. Insert a lag screw into the remaining end hole.
6. If installing on a second wall stud, insert a lag screw into the other hole drilled in Step 2 of “Installation for Wall Stud at One End Hole” in the “Drill Holes in Rear Wall” section.
7. Check alignment of mounting plate, making sure it is level.
8. Securely tighten the lag screw(s) and bolt.
Wall Studs at Both End Holes
1. Position mounting plate on the wall.
2. Insert lag screws into both end holes.
3. Check alignment of mounting plate, making sure it is level.
4. Securely tighten the lag screws.
Prepare Upper Cabinet
1. Disconnect power to outlet.
2. Remove all contents from upper cabinet.
3. Place Upper Cabinet Template against the bottom of the upper cabinet, and attach with tape or thumbtacks. Make sure the template centerline aligns with the vertical centerline on the rear wall.
The “rear wall” arrows must be against the rear wall so that the holes cut into the upper cabinet align with the holes in the top of t
Newest Added: WMC20005YW WMC30516AS WMH32519HZ WMH31017HS AMV6502RES