Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
- Product spec sheet - (English)
User manual Dishwasher for Bosch SHPM65W55N
Table of contents
- Safety Definitions
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Causes of Damage
- Getting Started
- Rinse Aid
- Loading the Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Cycles
- Dishwasher Cycle Options
- Operating the Dishwasher
- Care and Maintenance
- Customer Service
- Statement of Limited Product Warranty
Loading the racks
For best dishwashing results, observe the following when loading the dishwasher:
- Do not pre-wash items with loosely attached food soil.
- Remove all food particles, bones, toothpicks and excessive grease.
- Pre-treat items having burned-on, baked-on or starchy soils.
- Load dishes in the dishwasher racks so the insides of bowls, pots and pans are facing the spray arms.
- Avoid nesting and contact points between dishes.
- Separate items of dissimilar metals. Use care to not block movement of the spray arms.
Long silverware basket
- Note: The silverware basket lid may also be folded downward in order to leave the basket open.
- This dishwasher is equipped with a silverware drawer that should accommodate most silverware loading needs.
- However, if you are washing while the silverware drawer has been removed, or with excess silverware, a silverware basket is also included.
- When loading the silverware basket you should avoid excessive contact points and nesting of similar items (allowing two spons to rest inside one another).
- A good way to avoid excessive contact points is to load the silverware basket with the lids closed, inserting each piece of silverware into one of the individual slots as shown.
- The upper and lower rack are fitted with flip tines that can be folded down depending on what you may need to load in the rack.
- Lower rack flip tines: To fold down, pull flip tine gently forward and release it from the notch. Push the flip tine downward. To fold up, push flip tines into an upright position until the holder engages in the notch.
- Upper rack flip tines: To fold down, push flip tines downward with gentle
Newest Added: SHPM78W52N HBL5551UC NITP068SUC SHXM78W52N SPV68U53UC
Also, These documents are for others Bosch models: SHPM65W52N, SHPM65W56N, SHXM65W55N
Tags: Bosch 500 Washer, Bosch Dishwasher 500 Series, Installation Manual Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher, Bosch Series 6 9kg, Bosch 500 Dishwasher, Bosch Wat24261au, Bosch 500 Series Washer