Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
- Leaflet - (English)
User manual Television for Philips 43PFL4902/F7
Table of contents
- Getting started
- Supplied accessories
- Symbols used in this User manual
- Attaching the base
- Installing the remote control batteries
- Remote control
- Control panel
- Connecting Antenna or Cable / Satellite / IPTV set-top box
- Plugging in the AC power cord
- Selecting your connection quality
- Connecting your devices
- Initial setup
- Use your TV
- Switching on your TV and putting it in standby mode
- Adjusting volume
- Switching channels
- Watching channels from an external device
- Access the Home menu
- Create a list of favorite channels
- Changing Picture format
- TV screen information
- Using options menu
- Getting more from your TV
- Picture and sound setup
- TV settings
- Troubleshooting tips
This unit can be connected to your device that has a DVI terminal.
Use an HDMI-DVI conversion cable for this connection and it requires audio cable for analog audio signal as well.
- Some HDMI cables and devices may not be compatible with the TV due to different HDMI specifications.
- Some newer HDMI devices may output signals that this TV cannot receive (such as 4K or HDR). For such devices you will need to change the output of that device to a compatible signal. Please consult with the manufacturer or the user manual of that device.
- Use an HDMI cable with the HDMI logo (a certified HDMI cable). High speed HDMI cable is recommended for the better compatibility.
- The unit accepts 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p video signals.
- HDMI-DVI connection requires separate audio connections as well and the audio signals are output as analog (L/R) audio.
- DVI does not display 480i image which is not in compliance with EIA/CEA-861/861B.
Downloading the software
- Find information and software related to your TV and download the latest software upgrade file to your PC.
- Prepare a blank USB memory stick for software update. Access www.philips.com/support and download the latest version softwar
Newest Added: 912X/40 SRU6061/37 HX9903/30 75PFL5704/F7 60PP9363H/17
Series: 4000 series
Tags: Philips TV Manual, Philips Tv Manual Guide, Philips Tv Manual Tuning, Philips 2224, Philips Lcd Tv, Philips Air Fryer Manual Hd9218, Philips Airfryer Hd9218 Manual