Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
- Leaflet - (English)
User manual Television for Philips 43PFL4902/F7
Table of contents
- Getting started
- Supplied accessories
- Symbols used in this User manual
- Attaching the base
- Installing the remote control batteries
- Remote control
- Control panel
- Connecting Antenna or Cable / Satellite / IPTV set-top box
- Plugging in the AC power cord
- Selecting your connection quality
- Connecting your devices
- Initial setup
- Use your TV
- Switching on your TV and putting it in standby mode
- Adjusting volume
- Switching channels
- Watching channels from an external device
- Access the Home menu
- Create a list of favorite channels
- Changing Picture format
- TV screen information
- Using options menu
- Getting more from your TV
- Picture and sound setup
- TV settings
- Troubleshooting tips
This unit can be connected to your device that has a DVI terminal.
Use an HDMI-DVI conversion cable for this connection and it requires audio cable for analog audio signal as well.
- Some HDMI cables and devices may not be compatible with the TV due to different HDMI specifications.
- Some newer HDMI devices may output signals that this TV cannot receive (such as 4K or HDR). For such devices you will need to change the output of that device to a compatible signal. Please consult with the manufacturer or the user manual of that device.
- Use an HDMI cable with the HDMI logo (a certified HDMI cable). High speed HDMI cable is recommended for the better compatibility.
- The unit accepts 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p video signals.
- HDMI-DVI connection requires separate audio connections as well and the audio signals are output as analog (L/R) audio.
- DVI does not display 480i image which is not in compliance with EIA/CEA-861/861B.
Downloading the software
- Find information and software related to your TV and download the latest software upgrade file to your PC.
- Prepare a blank USB memory stick for software update. Access www.philips.com/support and download the latest version software to a blank USB memory stick using a PC by following the directions described on the website.
- Use a blank USB memory stick, download the software on your PC and write the software in the root directory of the USB memory stick.
- For more details on how to download the software, please refer to the website.
- This unit accepts USB memory stick only. Other storage devices such as external HDD by USB bus power will not work.
- Do not use an extension cord and/or USB hub to connect devices to this unit. Always directly insert the USB flash memory stick to this unit directly.
- We cannot be held responsible if your USB memory stick is not supported, nor will we accept any liability for damage or loss of stored data.
- The USB memory stick is not supplied with this TV.
- A maximum of 1,023 folders or files can be recognized.
- A file name exceeding 256 characters or contains a dot character is not supported on this TV.
- A USB memory stick that required its own driver or the device with a special system such as fingerprint recognition are not supported.
- Be sure to keep a backup copy of the original files on your USB device before you play them back on this unit. We have no responsibilities for damage or loss of your USB stored data.
- To avoid damaging the USB memory stick and the unit always turn off the unit before you remove the USB memory stick.
- This unit is not allowed to use the USB memory stick which requires external power supply (500 mA or more).
- This unit does not support MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) or the file other than FAT16 and FAT32 file system. If the file is not supported, an error message appears.
- When the unit does not recognize the USB memory stick, try reconnecting it.
- Playing the files recorded with high bit rates, the images can be interrupted in some occasions.
- This unit does not support external subtitles.
- This unit cannot play back a file which goes over the limit of file restriction limit.
Newest Added: 912X/40 SRU6061/37 HX9903/30 75PFL5704/F7 60PP9363H/17
Series: 4000 series
Tags: Philips TV Manual, Philips Tv Manual Guide, Philips Tv Manual Tuning, Philips 2224, Philips Lcd Tv, Philips Air Fryer Manual Hd9218, Philips Airfryer Hd9218 Manual