Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
JKS3000 - 27" Single Wall Oven
JTS3000 - 30" Single Wall Oven
JKD3000 - 27" Double Wall Oven
JTD3000 - 30" Double Wall Oven
1. Bake: Touch this pad to select the bake function. See the Cooking Modes section for more information.
2. Broil: Touch this pad to select the broil function. See the Cooking Modes section for more information.
3. Proof: Helps yeast bread rise. See the Cooking Modes section for more information.
4. Warm: Keeps hot food warm. See the Cooking Modes section for more information.
5. Clean: Your oven has two cleaning modes: Self Clean and Steam Clean. See the Cleaning the Oven section for important information about using these modes.
6. Start: Must be pressed to start any cooking, cleaning, or timed function.
7. Cancel/Off: Cancels ALL oven operations except the clock and timer.
8. Cook Time: Counts down cooking time and turns off the oven when the cooking time is complete. Initiate either a bake or warm mode, but don’t press Start. Press the Cook Time pad, use the number pads to program a cooking time in hours and minutes, then press Start.
9. Set Clock: Sets the oven clock time. Press the Set Clock pad and the number pads to program the clock. Press Set Clock to toggle between AM and PM. Press Start to save the time.
10. Timer: Works as a countdown timer. Press the Timer pad and the number pads to program the time in hours and minutes. Press the Start pad. The control will beep with 1 minute remaining and the display will show seconds until the timer counts down to :00. The oven will continue to operate when the timer countdown is complete. To turn the timer off press the Timer pad.
11. Oven Light(s): 7XUQVWKHRYHQOLJKWVRQRURII1RWH that opening a door only turns on the light in that oven. 12. Lock Controls: Locks out the control so that pressing the pads does not activate the controls. Press and hold the Lock Controls pad for three seconds to lock or unlock the control. Locking the controls will cancel active functions other than the timer.
Write the model and serial numbers here:
Model # ____________________
Serial # ____________________
You can find them on a label on the side trim or on the front of the (lower) oven behind the oven door.
GE is a trademark of the General Electric Company. Manufactured under trademark license.
SAFETY INFORMATION ... ... . .
Newest Added: WBB2090G2WW AGW12AJG1 JBP73HL3BB PDS22MIWCBB CSX20BABAWH
USING THE OVEN Single Wall Oven Controls ... ... ... . . .
Double Wall Oven Controls ... ... ... . .
Special Features ... ... ... ... ... ...
Sabbath Mode ... ... ... ... ... ... . .
Oven Racks ... ... ... ... ... ... . . .
Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners ... ... . .
Cookware ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .
Cooking Modes ... ... ... ... ... ...
Cooking Guide ... ... ... ... ... ...
CARE AND CLEANING Oven ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .
Oven Light ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Oven Door ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS ... . . .
LIMITED WARRANTY ... ... ...
ACCESSORIES ... ... ... ... ...
CONSUMER SUPPORT ... ... . . .
JKS3000 - 27" Single Wall Oven JTS3000 - 30" Single Wall Oven JKD3000 - 27" Double Wall Oven JTD3000 - 30" Double Wall Oven
49-2000253 Rev. 1 07-19 GEA
THANK YOU FOR MAKING GE APPLIANCES A PART OF YOUR HOME.
Whether you grew up with GE Appliances, or this is your first, we’re happy to have you in the family.
We take pride in the craftsmanship, innovation and design that goes into every GE Appliances product, and we think you will too. Among other things, registration of your appliance ensures that we can deliver important product information and warranty details when you need them.
Register your GE appliance now online. Helpful websites and phone numbers are available in the Consumer Support section of this Owner’s Manual. You may also mail in the pre-printed registration card included in the packing material.
2 49-2000253 Rev. 1
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE
WARNING Read in fire, all electrical safety instructions shock, serious before injury using or death. the product. Failure to follow these instructions may result
WARNING GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
■ Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this Owner’s Manual.
■ Be sure your appliance is properly installed and grounded by a qualified installer in accordance with the provided installation instructions.
■ Do not attempt to repair or replace any part of your oven unless it is specifically recommended in this manual. All other servicing should be performed by a qualified technician.
■ Before performing any service, disconnect the power supply at the household distribution panel by removing the fuse or switching off the circuit breaker.
■ Do not leave children alone2children should not be left alone or unattended in an area where an appliance is in use. They should never be allowed to climb, sit or stand on any part of the appliance.
■ CAUTION Do not store items of interest to children in cabinets above an oven - children climbing on the oven to reach items could be seriously injured.
■ Use only dry pot holders2moist or damp pot holders on hot surfaces may result in burns from steam. Do not let pot holders touch hot heating elements. Do not use a towel or other bulky cloth in place of pot holders.
■ Never use your appliance for warming or heating the room.
WARNING KEEP Failure to FLAMMABLE do so may result MATERIALS in fire or personal AWAY injury.
FROM THE OVEN
■ Do not store or use flammable materials
Tags: Ge Jks3000, GE Double, Ge Double 27” Wall Oven, GE Cafe 27' Single, GE 27" Wall Oven JKS3000, Ge Cafe 27” Double Wall Oven, GE Cafe Built In 27” Ovens