Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
1. Touch COOK TIME and then number keypads to set a length of time to cook.
Touch the number keypads to set a length of time to cook. To use this feature, the display must be in the time of day visualization. Time can be set up to 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
If using 100% cook power, skip to Step 3.
2. Touch COOK POWER, and then enter the desired power level. See the Microwave Cooking Power Chart in the “Microwave Cooking Power” section. NOTE: Doneness function is not active for manual cooking.
3. Touch START/ADD 1 MINUTE. The display will count down the cook time. Touching Start/Add 1 Minute while the microwave oven is operating will add cook time to the current cycle by 1 minute. Multiple minutes can be added by repeatedly touching Start/Add 1 Minute. When the stop time is reached, the oven will shut off automatically and “Cooking Complete” will appear on the oven display. If enabled, end-of-cycle tones will sound, and then reminder tones will sound every minute.
4. Touch CANCEL or open the door to clear the display and/or stop reminder tones.
Crisper Pan Frying
When the crisper pan is used with microwaves, it is like a frying pan or griddle, ideal for French toast, burgers, eggs, stir-frying and sautéing.
Before using, see “Crisper Pan and Handle” section and the Crisper Pan Frying Chart.
Always use the turntable “On” option when using the crisper pan (default setting).
Preheat pan for 3 minutes on 100% power. Use 100% power for cooking.
Before crisper pan frying, brush crisper pan with ½ tsp (3 mL) of oil or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange food on crisper pan. Place pan on turntable.
Use the following chart as a guide.
Times and cooking powers have been preset for reheating a number of food types.
Manual Reheat requires that a cook time and a power level be entered if using other than 70% cook power.
Use the following chart
Tags: KitchenAid Microwaves User Manuals, Kitchen Aid Toaster Oven Air Fryer, Kitchenaid Kmhc319ebs, KitchenAid Microwaves Use Manual, KitchenAid Oven Model# KOCE500ESS, KitchenAid Model Kmhc319ebs, KitchenAid KOCE500ESS Wall Oven