Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Guide Haier HOR54B7MSW1 Range
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Safety instructions
- How to save energy
- Disposal of the appliance
- Description of the appliance
- Before first use
- How to use the heating plate
- Operating the grill/top oven
- Operating the fan oven
- Oven functions and operatiom
- Mechanical timer
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Operation in case of emergency
- Technical information
- Electrical connection
Hob hot indicator light
- For your safety,these illuminate to show which hob Hob hot indicator lights is hot. They remain alight even when the hob is switched off.
- The light even when the hob is switched off.The light will go off when the temperature falls below 64°C
Using as a grill
- When the door is full open, it remains titled slightly,so that any spillage will be directly away from you.
- GRILL For your safety,these illuminate to show which hob Hob hot indicator lights is hot.
- They remain alight even when the hob is switched off. The light even when the hob is switched off.
- The light will go off when the temperature falls below 64°C. Caution! Do not touch and keep children away from the heating zones and appliance at all times.
1.Opened the drawer.
2.Turn the grill on by turning the control knob to maximum tempreture position and allow to preheat for around 5 minutes.
3.The indicator light will glow to show that the grill has been switched on .
4.Then choose the desired setting.
- Do not line the grill pan with aluminium foil. Plates and dishes placed on the floor of the grill compartment will be heated when the main oven in use.
- lDo not switch on the grill when using the compartment for storage.
Using as an oven
1.Turn on the oven by rotating the top oven control knob clockwise.
2.Select the temperature in the oven by selecting the temperature (in degrees Celsius) printed on the knob.
3.The amber temperature indicator light on the control panel will glow until the pre-set temperature is reached.
4.Once the temperature has been reached, the amber light will go off and cycle on and off. to maintain the pre-set temperature.
- Take care when opening the door. let steam and hot air escape before removing the food.
Newest Added: HOR54B5MCW1 HOR54S5CW1 HDW9TFE3WH HDW9TFE3SS2 DW12-TFE4WH
Tags: Haier Ranges User Manuals, Haier Induction Cooktop, Haier Oven, Haier Induction Cooker, Haier Oven Timer Set Up, Haier Cooker, Haier Induction Cooker Manual