Kambrook KEF170BLK Family Banquet Frypan - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
Kambrook - Australia
Building 2, Port Air Industrial Estate 1A Hale Street
Botany NSW 2019
Kambrook - New Zealand
Private Bag 94411
Newest Added: 42LA6205 LMV350AWM MX-3100N 40LV570H 75PFL4864/F7
Customer Service Line/
Due to continual improvement in design or otherwise, the product you purchase may differ slightly from the illustration in this book. Issue C13
For All KEF170 models
Please retain your instruction book for future use.
Kambrook Recommends p4 Safety First
Your Kambrook Banquet Frypan p6 Using Your Kambrook Frypan p7 Care, Cleaning and Storage p8
Cooking with Your Kambrook p10 Frypan
Kambrook Recommends Safety First
IMPORTANT: Please retain your instruction book for future use.
At Kambrook, we believe that safe performance is the first priority in any consumer product, so that you, our valued customer can confidently use and trust our products. We ask that any electrical appliance that you use be operated in a sensible fashion with due care and attention placed on the following important operating instructions.
Important Safeguards For Your Kambrook Banquet Frypan
• Carefully read all instructions before operation and save for future reference.
• Remove and safely discard any packaging material and promotional stickers before using the Banquet Frypan for the first time.
• To eliminate a choking hazard for young children, remove and safely discard the protective cover that is fitted to the power plug of the Banquet Frypan.
• Do not place the Banquet Frypan near the edge of a bench or table during operation. Ensure that the surface is level, clean and free of water.
• Keep the Banquet Frypan clear of walls, curtains and other heat or steam sensitive materials. Minimum 200mm distance.
• Do not place on or near a gas burner, electric element or in or near a heated oven.
• Do not use on a sink drain board.
• Always insert temperature control