Electric Range User Manual LG model LREL6325F
Table Of Contents
- IMPORTANT SAFETY
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Installation Overview
- Product Specifications
- Before Installing the Range
- Installing the Range
- Connecting Electricity
- Engaging the Anti-tip Device
- Test Run
- Control Panel Overview
- Changing Oven Settings
- Oven Light
- Minimum & Maximum Default Settings
- Timer On/Off
- Setting the Hour Mode
- Setting Convection Auto Conversion
- Model LREL6325* / LREL6323*)
- Adjusting the Oven Temperature
- Turning the Preheat Alarm Light On/Off
- Adjusting the Beeper Volume
- Selecting Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Cook Time (Timed Cook)
- Start Time (Delayed Timed Cook)
- InstaViewTM (Model LREL6325*)
- Using the Cooktop
- Cooking Areas
- Recommended Element Levels
- COOKTOP HOT Indicator
- Using the Cooktop Elements
- Using the Proper Cookware
- Choosing Cookware
- Home Canning Tips
DEEP FAT FRYER
- Use extreme caution when moving or disposing of hot grease.
- Always heat fat slowly, and watch as it heats.
- If frying combinations of oils and fats, stir them together before heating.
- Use a deep fat thermometer, if possible, to prevent overheating fat beyond the smoking point.
- Use the least possible amount of fat for effective shallow or deep-fat frying. Filling the pan with too much fat can cause spillovers when food is added.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not touch the hot surface between the bottom of the oven door and the top of the drawer on the front of the oven while the oven is in operation. The surface becomes hot and can cause burns and other injury.
- Do not leave small children unattended near the oven.
Do not leave children alone or unsupervised near the appliance when it is in use or is still hot. Children should never be allowed to sit or stand on any part of the appliance as they could be injured or burned.
- Do not store items of interest to children in cabinets above a range or on the back guard of a range – children climbing on the range to reach items could b
Newest Added: LRGL5821S LRGL5823D LRGL5823S LREL6321S LREL6323S
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: LREL6325*, LREL6323*, LREL6321*
Tags: LG Electronics Ranges User Manuals, Lg 6.3 Manual, LG Electronics Ranges Use Manual, Owners Manual For Lg Studio 6.3, LG Ultra Capacity 4.5 Cu Feet Front Load Washer, Lg Studio Electric Oven, Lg Nanocell 90