Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
CLEANVIEW CORDED VACUUM PET SLIM Series 2831
Table of Contents
- What’s in the Box?
- Installing the Wall Mount & Tool Storage Station
- Installing the Optional Febreze Filter
- Using the Vacuum
- Attaching Tools for Hand Vac Use
- Emptying the Dirt Tank
- Cleaning & Replacing the Filter
- Maintaining the Pet TurboEraser® Tool
- Maintaining the Brush Roll
Installing the Wall Mount & Tool Storage Station
- Insert tool holder on the side of the wall mount.
- Screw the wall mount into a wall (a wall stud will provide best support). Ensure the mount is high enough up off the ground for the vacuum to hang comfortably.
- Hang the vacuum on the center storage piece and insert tools on the tool holder provided.
Installing the Optional Febreze Filter
- To change the filter, turnOFF machine and remove Dirt Tank from the hand vacuum by pressing the Tank Release Button and sliding the tank out.
- Twist top to remove filter frame from the separator. Remove the filter from the filter frame housing.
- Replace with the Febreze filter and reinstall the filter frame.
Using the Vacuum
- Slide the Power Switch down to begin cleaning and back up to turn the machine OFF when finished cleaning.
- Choose your cleaning mode:
Hard Floor Mode
- Slide the Power Switch down notch. This mode is great for hard floors, low pile carpets and area rugs and provides a quieter sound. The Brush Roll does not spin in Hard Floor Mode.
Carpet Cleaning Mode
- Slide the Power Switch down 2 notches. This is recommended for maximum suction and provides the most powerful clean. This mode is perfect for high, medium and low pile carpet.
Newest Added: 29869 2281 29339 1565 2035M
Tags: Bissell Pet Cleaner User Manuals, Bissell Proheat Lift-off Pet, Bissell Proheat 2x, Bissell 1548, Bissell Model 1819, Bissellproheat Lift Off Pet, Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Manual