Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
- warranty-W10017610-W.pdf - (English)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
User Gudie KitchenAid WERE4200PQ Cooking
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- RANGE SAFETY
- The Anti-Tip Bracket
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- COOKTOP USE
- Cooktop Controls
- Dual Cooking Zone
- Warm Zone Element
- Ceramic Glass
- Coil Elements and Burner Bowls
- Lift-up Cooktop
- Home Canning
- ELECTRONIC OVEN CONTROLS
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Control Lock
- Hour Shut-Off
- Oven Temperature Control
- OVEN USE
To Bake or Roast:
1. Press BAKE. Press TEMP “up” or “down” arrow pads to set a temperature other than 350°F (175°C) in 5° amounts. The bake range can be set between 170°F and 500°F (75°C and 260°C).
2. Press START. The temperature can be changed after this step. START does not need to be pressed again on styles 2 and 3 of Electronic Oven Controls.
3. Press OFF/CANCEL when finished.
Choice Bake® Function
1. Press CHOICE BAKE® function. Press the TEMP “up” or “down” arrow pads to set a temperature other than 350°F (175°C) in 5° increments. The bake range can be set between 170°F and 500°F (75°C and 260°C).
2. Press START. The temperature can be changed after this step by pressing the TEMP “up” or “down” arrow pads and then pressing START.
3. Press OFF/CANCEL when finished cooking.
To use the CHOICE BAKE® function during a regular Bake cycle to achieve less top browning, press CHOICE BAKE® cycle, set the desired temperature and press START.
1. Open door to broil stop position.
2. Press BROIL.
3. Press START.
4. Press OFF/CANCEL when finished
Press CONVECT keypad.
- The first setting in the display will show convection at 325°F (165°C), and scrolling text at the bottom of the screen will scroll in this order: “SET TEMP OR TIME” then “OR PUSH START” then “PUSH AGAIN” then “FOR NEXT.”
- Each time the CONVECT keypad is pressed, the display will move to the next preset (for Cookies, Meats, Casseroles or Frozen). The following instructions are applicable for each preset.
Newest Added: MVW18CSBWW WTW5500XW EED4100WQ WFE710H0AE ED5VHEXVB
Tags: Kitchenaid KRFF507HBS, KitchenAid Spiralizer, Kitchenaid Multi Cooker Manual, Kitchenaid Spirilizer, Kitchenaid KSMPRA, Kitchenaid Kmhs120ess, Kitchenaid Slow Cooker Manual