Roomba Vacuuming Robot 600 Series Owner’s Guide for model 675.
Positioning the Home Base
Place the Home Base in an open, uncluttered area leaving the following distances around the Home Base:
• At least 1.5 feet (0.5 meters) on each side of the Home Base
• At least 4 feet (1.2 meters) in front of the Home Base, and at least 4 feet (1.2 meters) away from stairs
• At least 8 feet (2.4 meters) from Virtual Wall Barriers Always keep the Home Base plugged in.
• Turn your robot over and remove the battery pull tab. Then place Roomba on the Home Base to charge the battery.
• To fully charge the battery before the first cleaning cycle, allow Roomba to charge on the Home Base for 3 hours.
• Manually wake Roomba up by pressing CLEAN once.
To start a cleaning cycle, press CLEAN again.
Note: Remove excess clutter from floors before cleaning (e.g. clothing, toys, etc.). Use Roomba frequently to maintain well-conditioned floors.
• To pause Roomba during a cleaning cycle, press CLEAN.
• To resume the cleaning cycle, press CLEAN again.
• To end the cleaning cycle and put Roomba in standby mode, press and hold CLEAN until Roomba’s indicators turn off.
• To send Roomba back to its Home Base during a cleaning cycle, press DOCK on Roomba. This will end the cleaning cycle.
• To use SPOT Cleaning, place Roomba on top of the localized debris and press SPOT on the robot. Roomba will thoroughly clean the area by spiraling outward about 3 feet (1meter) in diameter and then spiraling inward to where it started.
Note: After each use, empty the bin and clean the filter.
• Always store Roomba on the Home Base so it’s charged and ready to clean when you need it. If storing off of the Home Base, remove the battery first and then store Roomba and the battery in a cool, dry place.
Newest Added: 2015 roadster w/ mini connected HS201 LRE3023ST 27EA73LM-P WM3455HS