- Owner Manual ( English ) - 15.51 MB - pdf
- Specification ( English )
OWNER’S manual DRYER
LG Models DLE7300*E (Elec), DLG7301*E (Gas)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- SMART FUNCTIONS
- WARRANTY (USA)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Keep area around the exhaust opening and adjacent surrounding areas free from the accumulation of lint, dust, and dirt.
• Do not install or store this appliance where it will be exposed to the weather.
• Do not place items exposed to cooking oils in your dryer. Items contaminated with cooking oils may contribute to a chemical reaction that could cause a load to catch fire.
• Properly ground the dryer to conform with all governing codes and ordinances. Follow the details in the installation instructions. Electric shock may result if the dryer is not properly grounded.
• Before use, the dryer must be properly installed as described in this manual. Electric shock may result if the dryer is not properly grounded.
• Install and store the dryer where it will not be exposed to temperatures below freezing or exposed to the weather.
• All repairs and servicing must be performed by authorized service personnel unless specifically recommended in this Owner’s Manual. Use only authorized factory parts. Failure to follow this warning may result in serious injury, fire, electric shock, or death.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not install the dryer in humid spaces. Failure to follow this warning may result in serious injury, fire, electric shock, or death.
• Connect to a properly rated, protected, and sized power circuit to avoid electrical overload. Improper power circuits may melt, creating electric shock and/or fire hazard.
• Remove all packing items and dispose of all shipping materials properly. Failure to do so may result in burns, fire, explosion, or death.
• Place the dryer at least 18 inches (45.7 cm) above the floor for a garage installation. Failur
Newest Added: 65UV340H DLG3744D PJ2B 22LS3500 LFXS32736D
Tags: Lg Top Load Washer 7300, Lg 7300 Dryer User Manual, Lg Stylo 5, Lg 7300 Electric Dryer, Lg Dlg7301ve, Lg Ldf5545ww, LG 7300 Dryer