Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
- Dimension Guide - (English)
Table of contents
- BUILT-IN OVEN SAFETY
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- FEATURE GUIDE
- Electronic Oven Controls
- Lower Cancel, Upper Cancel and Cancel
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Kitchen Timer
- Control Lock
- Oven Temperature Control
- Sabbath Mode
- OVEN USE
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheating and Oven Temperature
- Baking and Roasting
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- Convection Broil
- Proofing Bread
- Temperature Probe
- Timed Cooking
- OVEN CARE
- High Temp Self-Cleaning Cycle
- General Cleaning
- Oven Lights
- Oven Door
- ASSISTANCE OR SERVICE
- In the U.S.A
- In Canada
- In Canada
The START key begins all oven functions except Sabbath Mode. If the Start key is not touched within 5 seconds after touching another key, “START?” will appear on the oven display as a reminder. If the Start key is not touched within 5 minutes after touching another key, the oven display will return to inactive mode and the programmed function will be canceled.
- The Control Lock shuts down the control panel keys to avoid unintended use of the oven(s). The Control Lock will remain set after a power failure, if set before the power failure occurs. When the control is locked, only the Start, Timer Set/Off and Oven Light keys will function.
- The Control Lock is preset unlocked, but can be locked.
- To Lock Control: Touch and hold START for approximately 3 seconds, until “Control Locked” appears on the lower text line and a lock icon appears in the display.
- To Unlock Control: Repeat to unlock. “Control Unlocked” appears on the lower text line and the lock icon will be removed.
To Replace SatinGlideTM Roll-out Extension Rack
- Using 2 hands, grasp the front of the closed rack and the sliding shelf. Place the closed rack and the sliding shelf on the rack guide.
- Using 2 hands, lift up on the front edge of the rack and the sliding shelf together.
- Slowly push the rack and the sliding shelf to the back of the oven until the back ed
Newest Added: KMBD104GSS KODE507EBL KMCC5015GSS KOCE507EBS KOCE507EBL
Tags: KitchenAid Wall Ovens User Manuals, Kitchen Aid Oven 24", Kitchen Aid Convection Oven Manual, KitchenAid Wall Ovens Use Manual, Kitchen Aid 6500, KitchenAid Wall Oven, Kitchenaid Dishwasher Model Kdfm404kps