Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
OWNER’S manual GE JBS60 - 30" Free-Standing Range, JB625 - 30" Free-Standing Range, JB645 - 30" Free-Standing Range, JB655 - 30" Free-Standing Range
Table of Contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- USING THE RANGE
- CARE AND CLEANING
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
Radiant Glass Cooktop
- The radiant cooktop features heating units beneath a smooth glass surface.
- NOTE: A slight odor is normal when a new cooktop is used for the first time. It is caused by the heating of new parts and insulating materials and will disappear in a short time.
- NOTE: On models with light-colored glass cooktops, it is normal for the cooking zones to change color when hot or cooling down. This is temporary and will disappear as the glass cools to room temperature.
- The surface unit will cycle on and off to maintain your selected control setting.
- It is safe to place hot cookware on the glass surface even when the cooktop is cool.
- Even after the surface units are turned off, the glass cooktop retains enough heat to continue cooking. To avoid overcooking, remove pans from the surface units when the food is cooked. Avoid placing anything on the surface unit until it has cooled completely.
- Water stains( mineral depossits) are removable using the cleaning cream or full-strength white vinegar.
- Use of window cleaner may leave an iridescent film on the cooktop. The cleaning cream will remove this film.
- Don't store heavy items above the cooktop. If they drop onto the cooktop, they can cause damage.
- Do not use the surface as a cutting board.
Newest Added: CTX16CZBNLWW JT3500SF5SS JTP56AA2AA WCSR2090DBCC JGB860SEJ4SS
Tags: GE JB625, Ge Jb655, GE JB645RK4SS User Guide, Ge Jb655/ Installation Guide, General Electric Stove Manual, Ge Model Jb645rk4ss Manual, Ge Stove Manual